Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
I Only Post Everything
1336 posts

Re: What was the Final Fantasy movie about?

Oct 27, 2003

,_Yuna_ wrote:
i don't know. i've never seen it, but sooo many people have told me not to because it sucked big time, so i figured i'd leave it alone.

You actually have to see things for yourself before you can fully judge it. People give you their opponion of the movie, they could have different tastes for movies.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Everyone has a purpose, but few know what it is; do you know your purpose in life?"
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 11 of 16 (6 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1230 posts

Oct 27, 2003

,Halo1 wrote:

,_Yuna_ wrote:
i don't know. i've never seen it, but sooo many people have told me not to because it sucked big time, so i figured i'd leave it alone.

You actually have to see things for yourself before you can fully judge it. People give you their opponion of the movie, they could have different tastes for movies.

i guess so...even if the entire internet and city tell me i'd be wasting my time.

maybe i'll go rent it sometime.

GAP member
Message 12 of 16 (6 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
172 posts

Oct 27, 2003
that movie was just plain **bleep**
Join Community Chat Today!...my Forums on everything

DBZ/GT MEMBER 55 Moderator

Join FFX The Clan Today....
Message 13 of 16 (6 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3115 posts

Oct 28, 2003
Ive been a FF fan since FF 1 and I know Final fantasy. This game has nothing to do with final fantasy besides the name and it was crappy, they invested $140 million on a **bleep**ty movie. They couldve spent all that monie on something better.
Message 14 of 16 (6 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
12360 posts

Oct 28, 2003

I just saw the movie.... and to be honest, it was a good movie, I enjoyed it.. very fast paced.

Just very very faint resemblance to a Final Fantasy game but that's forgiveable considering the closest related Final Fantasy (FF7) took 70 hours to complete

Message 15 of 16 (6 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
8 posts

Oct 29, 2003
OK ALL OF YOU......   PAY ATTENTION FOR A MOMENT! :robotmad:    The movie Final Fantasy was just like the games, you just can't see it because you are trying to compare the movie!   Every FF game is different, having it's own story, just like the movie.  The movie was pretty damb revolutionary as to the design of computer graphics!:robothappy:  Freakin`, cut them some slack to! :robotindifferent: The ghosts or spirits... Imagine them as the random battles in the games with creatures.  The spirit of the world is a very important thing in every game and the new characters follows the path pretty well, wouldn't you say.  So before you continue to slander a pretty kick ass movie, and try to play sparticus all over the net, look into the movies a little deaper....   :robotwink:
Message 16 of 16 (6 Views)
0 Likes