Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Sep 20 2003
By: Perron~ Treasure Hunter 6527 posts

What should i beat now?

23 replies 9 views Edited Sep 20, 2003
Well, i have beaten FF8,9 and 10..I own FF7 but i havent beat it yet. Now, im getting bored and i want to start another game..now what should i play? FF7, the one that i haven't beaten yet, FF8 i can't play cause the First disc is screwed up, FF9, my favourite FF, or FF10..the newest installment?
.: July 16th - HP : HBP :.
Message 1 of 24 (9 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1998 posts

Re: What should i beat now?

Sep 20, 2003
well final fantasy 7 of course... you need to beat that one... thats the best final fantasy in my opinion...
Message 2 of 24 (9 Views)
0 Likes
Limit Breaker
21284 posts

Sep 20, 2003

,Perron wrote:
Well, i have beaten FF8,9 and 10..I own FF7 but i havent beat it yet. Now, im getting bored and i want to start another game..now what should i play? FF7, the one that i haven't beaten yet, FF8 i can't play cause the First disc is screwed up, FF9, my favourite FF, or FF10..the newest installment?

If you want to start a new one, start looking for Final Fantasy Anthology, or fork over $60-75 and get a Super Nintendo and get Final Fantasy VI.
Message 3 of 24 (9 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6527 posts

Sep 20, 2003

,VII Says Goodbye wrote:

,Perron wrote:

If you want to start a new one, start looking for Final Fantasy Anthology, or fork over $60-75 and get a Super Nintendo and get Final Fantasy VI.

Yes, im currently looking for Anthology, but untill than, what one should  i beat? FFVII?
Message 4 of 24 (9 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
8755 posts

Sep 20, 2003

,Perron wrote:

,VII Says Goodbye wrote:

,Perron wrote:

Yes, im currently looking for Anthology, but untill than, what one should  i beat? FFVII?
VII or Chronicles ^_^ Yay! Someone who likes IX!
Message 5 of 24 (9 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6527 posts

Sep 20, 2003

,cozmo247 wrote:

,Perron wrote:

,VII Says Goodbye wrote:

,Perron wrote:

9 is by far my favourite, now it's between FF7 and FF9....
Message 6 of 24 (9 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
8755 posts

Sep 20, 2003

,Perron wrote:

,cozmo247 wrote:

,Perron wrote:

,VII Says Goodbye wrote:

,Perron wrote:

Mine too! I would def. go with VII though, once you get into it it is loads of fun!
Message 7 of 24 (9 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6527 posts

Sep 20, 2003

,cozmo247 wrote:

,Perron wrote:

,cozmo247 wrote:

,Perron wrote:

,VII Says Goodbye wrote:

,Perron wrote:

Mine too! I would def. go with VII though, once you get into it it is loads of fun!

Ya..ive made up my mind..im gonna beat FF7, than FF9..but if i need help Cozmo will you help?
Message 8 of 24 (9 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
8755 posts

Sep 20, 2003

,Perron wrote:

,cozmo247 wrote:

,Perron wrote:

,cozmo247 wrote:

,Perron wrote:

,VII Says Goodbye wrote:

,Perron wrote:

Ya..ive made up my mind..im gonna beat FF7, than FF9..but if i need help Cozmo will you help?

...wait, you haven't beaten IX yet? Beat that first because it's fresh on my mind ^_^ Of course I'll help you!
Message 9 of 24 (9 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6527 posts

Sep 20, 2003

...wait, you haven't beaten IX yet? Beat that first because it's fresh on my mind ^_^ Of course I'll help you!
Ive beaten 9 about 10 times ^_~
Message 10 of 24 (9 Views)
0 Likes