Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Wastelander
848 posts

Re: What is your FAVORITE Final Fantasy?

Apr 10, 2003

I would have to say 6 and 7.  9 comes in second and 8 remains trash, 10 had no real rpg ability, the game was too linear plus I found Tidus uber annoying and how is yuna hot? the only good thing out of 10 was the battle system, that was tight.

did you see that....................ho over there that that THAT.......nevermind ;op
Please use plain text.
Message 51 of 72 (1 View)
0 Likes
First Son
9 posts

Apr 10, 2003
I like 2 though 6 & 8 though 9.
Joseph Gammon
Please use plain text.
Message 52 of 72 (1 View)
0 Likes
First Son
24 posts

Jun 26, 2003
My favorite is FF7 the FFX
Please use plain text.
Message 53 of 72 (1 View)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
313 posts

Jun 26, 2003

,Koolkid12975@aol.com wrote:
Here is my biggest question for today! What is your favorite Final Fantasy of all of series!?

All of them.
Hmmm.... Games, sleep or food?? Games, sleep or food?? I CAN'T DECIDE!!!! :smileywink:
Please use plain text.
Message 54 of 72 (1 View)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2341 posts

Jun 26, 2003

1. FF6

2. FF7

3. FF10

I haven't played any others, but that's how I rate these. FF6 definitely has the best story and got me involved with the FF series. It also led me to purchase FF7 as the first game I bought when I got my PSOne. F10 rates 3rd because there are too many in-movie sequences and you can't skip them. The game was too linear and did not have enough side quests.

Please use plain text.
Message 55 of 72 (1 View)
0 Likes
Splicer
82 posts

Jun 26, 2003
I think that the best one would be the tenth one.  It was awesome  Because it had great graphics and it had a goood story.  
Please use plain text.
Message 56 of 72 (1 View)
0 Likes
Wastelander
804 posts

Jun 27, 2003

im changing the subject. this is so stupid.

hey fellow gap members, how many posts have you seen EXACTLY like this one?

what is your favorite final fantasy? geez ive seen like 10 of these , hey koolkid, if you really want to know why dont you pull up one of the other 20 posts EXACTLY LIKE THIS ONE

Please use plain text.
Message 57 of 72 (1 View)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3216 posts

Jun 27, 2003

,tes wrote:

im changing the subject. this is so stupid.

hey fellow gap members, how many posts have you seen EXACTLY like this one?

what is your favorite final fantasy? geez ive seen like 10 of these , hey koolkid, if you really want to know why dont you pull up one of the other 20 posts EXACTLY LIKE THIS ONE

About a billion.  They just do it so they can earn more "Post points", in my opinion.  Cause no one really cares what others think.

If they did it like "how does FF# compare to FF#?" then its a different story.

Please use plain text.
Message 58 of 72 (1 View)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3046 posts

Jun 27, 2003

,Koolkid12975@aol.com wrote:
Here is my biggest question for today! What is your favorite Final Fantasy of all of series!?

Please use plain text.
Message 59 of 72 (1 View)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
181 posts

Jul 7, 2003

ffx,7,9,x-2,so far XI

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Being alone is to be sad, to be sad is to be Angry, to be angry is to hate, to hate is to love, to love is to care, to care is to life, to life is to death, to death is to die, to die is to live, to live is to love to love is to hate, to hate is to be angry, to be angry is to be sad, to be sad is to be alone, to be alone is to be forgotten, to be forgotten is to be memory to be memory is to, Legend to be legend is to be myth, to be myth is to be vanished, to be vanished is to be unseen, to be unseen is to be, Forgotten to be forgotten is to be remembered to be remember is past, to be past is to be present to be present is to be future to be future is to dream to dream is to think to think is to learn to learn is to good to good is to evil to evil is to hell to hell is to heaven to heaven is to love to love is to hate to hate is to be alone.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please use plain text.
Message 60 of 72 (1 View)
0 Likes