Fender Bender
4536 posts

Re: What is the worst Final Fantasy game you've ever played?

Jul 11, 2003

xenoskippy720 wrote:
What's the worst FF game you guys have ever played? for me, it's FF2 (FF4 in Japan). The plot sucks, and by the time you get to the end of your game, most of your members are dead or leave the party, like Yang, Tellah, Porom, Palom, Edward, and Cid. It really sucks, and it gets to be very annoying.

Deffiently 10, 10 was too easy, no world map, and the characters wernt good. It was more of a casual gamers RPG instead of a true FF that is for mainly for hardcore gamers. The spere grid stinked so bad. I really hated this piece of ****
Please use plain text.
Message 21 of 29 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
67 posts

Jul 11, 2003
Well it is simply a matter of personal opinion, but for me final fantasy IV, or II in North America was the worst in the series. The story wasn't very well written, the translation was bad, and the characters just didn't appeal to me. But there are people that absolutely love this game, and alot of this is due to the fact that they played it earlier on, closer to the time when it was released which means they played it back when the plot twists, and concepts used in the game were fresh and new, and never before seen. I do have a certain respect for the game simply because it paved the way for new and unique ideas, but i just did not enjoy playing it. After that I thought that the series was pretty good, i thought 8 & 9 were a bit of a disappointment, but were still solid games. For me 8 was a better game, just because it dared to be different, while 9 seemed to just go back and tried to rely on nostalgia to entertain it's players. And in my opinion, i thought seven was by far the best.
Please use plain text.
Message 22 of 29 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
505 posts

Jul 11, 2003
Definitely FF Legend I, it had very little plot, and I could barely follow the story.
^_^
Please use plain text.
Message 23 of 29 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5261 posts

Jul 11, 2003
I didn't likt Tactics for the PSOne
Please use plain text.
Message 24 of 29 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
110 posts

Jul 11, 2003

ff mysic quest

i don't really know if anyone else has played it but man was it bad it wasn't even realesed in japan just for northamerica to "get us into rpg's"

it was soooo bad

square must've thought north americans were morons

das farken????
Please use plain text.
Message 25 of 29 (0 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
7 posts

Jul 11, 2003

Final Fantasy 8 was the worst FF i have ever played.

Please use plain text.
Message 26 of 29 (0 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
17 posts

Jul 11, 2003
All recent FFs are good with me, FF7 and up. The old ones dont appeal to me. Final Fantasy VIII was a masterpeice that grows on you, play it twice. Junctioning sucks until you get it. if you draw enough you can get 9999 health easy.But so far FFX is the worst but that doesnt mean i hate it though, it lacks the emotion of the other fantasies, like when Aeris died in FF7, now that yanked a heart string.

Im in The GAP now yay!!
P.S. I'm not a Psycopath, I swear. :smileyhappy: :smileyhappy:
Please use plain text.
Message 27 of 29 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7838 posts

Jul 11, 2003

,xenoskippy720 wrote:
What's the worst FF game you guys have ever played? for me, it's FF2 (FF4 in Japan). The plot sucks, and by the time you get to the end of your game, most of your members are dead or leave the party, like Yang, Tellah, Porom, Palom, Edward, and Cid. It really sucks, and it gets to be very annoying.

Well none of them have ever been bad games, but FF IX was my least fave.

-Griever_08

http://goo.gl/SjUkM
Please use plain text.
Message 28 of 29 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
55 posts

Jul 11, 2003

Without a doubt VIII was the worst.

(added part)  X was a close second.

Message Edited by teply on 07-11-2003 04:00 PM

Please use plain text.
Message 29 of 29 (0 Views)
0 Likes