Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Jul 23 2003
By: Sepultura998~ Fender Bender 4285 posts

What happened to the FF Board?

10 replies 1 views Edited Jul 23, 2003
What's happened? Two weeks ago and back these the FF board was really fun. So many people came and posted and we went through like 2 to 4 front pages in a day. Now where lucky if we do one. No one comes on anymore. the only regulars from awhile ago are Me, speh10, Wakkablitzer ,Shredder and Tes. Everyone else left and all we have now are noobs who arrive quite frequently now. What went wrong? All the posts are boring and used out. We need to restore the board to its glory. and the only time when the awesome Chaynes posts is when hes scolding noobs. Whats going on here?

Message Edited by Sepultura998 on 07-23-2003 05:58 PM

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 11 (1 View)
0 Likes
Final Boss
30058 posts

Re: What happened to the FF Board?

Jul 23, 2003

,Sepultura998 wrote:
What's happened? Two weeks ago and back these the FF board was really fun. So many people came and posted and we went through like 2 to 4 front pages in a day. Now where lucky if we do one. No one comes on anymore. the only regulars from awhile ago are Me, speh10, Wakkablitzer ,Shredder and Tes. Everyone else left and all we have now are noobs who arrive quite frequently now. What went wrong? All the posts are boring and used out. We need to restore the board to its glory. and the only time when the awesome Chaynes posts is when hes scolding noobs. Whats going on here?,

Message Edited by Sepultura998 on 07-23-2003 05:58 PM

To many ppl are complaining that's the problem, ppl want this to go back to something interesting, then you gotta post interesting topics to respond to.
Formally chaynes...
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 11 (1 View)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
7200 posts

Jul 23, 2003

Thanks for reckognizing me as a regular here.  You, me and the others should start a really, really deep into a topic post.  Something that will keep people coming back alot more often.  Help me think of something that we can post that will really keep people interested.  Maybe I could post more of FF8 quizzes or something?

Wakka333Blitzer

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 11 (1 View)
0 Likes
Final Boss
30058 posts

Jul 23, 2003

,Wakka333Blitzer wrote:

Thanks for reckognizing me as a regular here.  You, me and the others should start a really, really deep into a topic post.  Something that will keep people coming back alot more often.  Help me think of something that we can post that will really keep people interested.  Maybe I could post more of FF8 quizzes or something?

Wakka333Blitzer

Lets try for deeper topics, any quiz type topic gets old and does not attract ppl for discussion.
Formally chaynes...
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 11 (1 View)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
7200 posts

Jul 23, 2003

How about currency?? Like: Which FF character would you like to see on the 1 dollar bill??  Or something like that.  That's interesting.

Wakka333Blitzer

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 11 (1 View)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1624 posts

Jul 23, 2003
Try some in-depth plot analysis....
Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 11 (1 View)
0 Likes
Final Boss
30058 posts

Jul 23, 2003

,Wakka333Blitzer wrote:

How about currency?? Like: Which FF character would you like to see on the 1 dollar bill??  Or something like that.  That's interesting.

Wakka333Blitzer

Well you could do a post about some of the characters personalities if they were put under cirumstances. How do you think characters reacted after the game ended. Like do you think Cloud and Tifa became a couple after all that. Posts like that.
Formally chaynes...
Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 11 (1 View)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
269 posts

Jul 23, 2003
Well, I think its hard to post anything NEW, INTERESTING and INDEPTH. It's just well... we need some new stuff. I tell ya, just wait until after the new year, two new FF games and this place will be hoppin'
LVL 25 BLM / lvl 16 WHM
Rank 3!
HUME! LVL 6 FISHING! LVL 1 GOLDSMITHING! LVL 1 WOODWORKING!
BASTOK Citizen
Arcimedis
SERVER: Pandemonioum
LS: RedLegion
Trust me... I will be one of the best Nukers you ever partied with.
I take great pride on NO ONE DYING IN MY PT's unless its me... I will take the aggro, but normally its from a failed bind =P
CURRENTLY IN/AROUND Sandy
Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 11 (1 View)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
7200 posts

Jul 23, 2003

Ok I'll try something with  FF8, it's plot is definetly deep!

Wakka333Blitzer

Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 11 (1 View)
0 Likes
Wastelander
821 posts

Jul 24, 2003
maybe all the topic in one way or another ahve been used up or over done. i have been on the borads since las november and and since the first week i was here same topics were going over and over i know its new people and they dont know how to do stuff but its like that all over the place. i agree with u about the lack of interest on this board anymore
Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 11 (1 View)
0 Likes