Nov 02 2003
By: Sepultura998~ Fender Bender 4285 posts

What Do You Think....

9 replies 0 views Edited Nov 2, 2003
...The date X-2 will actually come out?. Do you think It will be the 18th of this month or 19th because 18th is the date stores will recieve it. Or do you think it will be sometime in December?. I'm curious, because I plan on buying this the day it hits store shelves and I don't want to drag my ma' out on like five different days only to find out the game hasn't been released yet. So what do you think it will be?.
Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 10 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
8971 posts

Re: What Do You Think....

Nov 2, 2003

,Sepultura998 wrote:
...The date X-2 will actually come out?. Do you think It will be the 18th of this month or 19th because 18th is the date stores will recieve it. Or do you think it will be sometime in December?. I'm curious, because I plan on buying this the day it hits store shelves and I don't want to drag my ma' out on like five different days only to find out the game hasn't been released yet. So what do you think it will be?.
im honestly not sure. all gaming sites say the 19th of Nov. but nothing has been said by square. So I have my copy reserved, so I will find out eventually.
-------------------------------------------------------------
AIM sn: PM me is you really want it.
>xXx xXx xXx xXx xXx xXx xXx xXx
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 10 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
9154 posts

Nov 2, 2003

Sepultura998 wrote:

they probably get it the 18th but put it on the shelves on the 19th... gives them a day to get prepared i guess... i have mine reserved for the 19th :smileyshrugs:
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 10 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
75 posts

Nov 2, 2003
When I reserved my copy, I was told the 19th..."but it might be a day early." I'm not concerned, because they said they'd call me when it came in.

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 10 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7335 posts

Nov 2, 2003
I read somewhere on 1 of the gaming sites that it was coming out december 2. Don't know if that's true or not.
Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 10 (0 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1203 posts

Nov 2, 2003
ive heard dec. 2 from gaming sites, nov. 18 from store sites, and nothing from square...

"Tell me friend, you ever dance with the devil in the pale moon light?"
Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 10 (0 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1230 posts

Nov 3, 2003
geesh its already november and no official release date is out yet? whats up with that?
GAP member
Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 10 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3161 posts

Nov 3, 2003

,Sepultura998 wrote:

I work at GameStop, and our list says the release date is 11/18/03.  But that is actually the ship date.  So we will get it on the 19th.  I don't know if all game stores work this way, as I rarely purchase a game the day it's released (except maybe FFX-2 )
Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 10 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
436 posts

Nov 3, 2003
I hope the 11/19 date is correct, but until Square announces the date I won't get my hopes up.
You did what?! This is going to have serious consequences my friend.
Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 10 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
8971 posts

Nov 3, 2003

,socalsteven wrote:
I hope the 11/19 date is correct, but until Square announces the date I won't get my hopes up.
well it is NOW! and im happy!!
-------------------------------------------------------------
AIM sn: PM me is you really want it.
>xXx xXx xXx xXx xXx xXx xXx xXx
Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 10 (0 Views)
0 Likes