Ghost of Sparta
15169 posts

Re: Well the FFX hater has some news....

Oct 4, 2003

,Ewonian wrote:

,.:Cyph3R:. wrote:
FFX wasnt the best of the FF series im sorry it wasnt... even tho the graphics were awesome... some of the acting was kinda **bleep** if u ask me... and blitzball wasnt that great either.. like ive said many of times ff7 is the best but then comes ff9 behind it

What I liked about x, is the little things besides the graphics and voices...like during the one battle where your on the boat and sin is attacking, the camera changes angles for wherever the attack is coming from...the little things are fun about this game, and Blitball wasn't all that good, but it wasn't that bad,  well if you didn't know how to play it then it might have sucked...

I knew how to play it, i played through it to get Wakkas stuff.....and it was the worst thing i had to do worse then the lightning....bah i didnt like it. lol
Message 11 of 18 (1 View)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
200 posts

Oct 5, 2003
yeah, the lightning thing sucked. i didnt even get it all done. i got tired of it. i thought blitz was fun.

Message 12 of 18 (1 View)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3046 posts

Oct 5, 2003

,Rafe wrote:

I dont know what ios possessing me to do this but im actually going to go out and buy FFX-2 when it comes out.....this should please some of you. Im sure a few of you know I dispise FFX. lol

For some reason FFX-2 is sppealing to me more and more.....I dont know if its the fact I need a game that will take me some time to beat or what.....anyway, when is this game SUPPOSED to come out....reguardless of if there will be delays

what appeals to u is the ladies
Message 13 of 18 (1 View)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
200 posts

Oct 5, 2003
hey, u gotta admit, theyre a sight for sore eyes. but the game itself is soundin pretty good to me. an come on, the first sequal to a ff. i think all true hard-core ff players r at least kinda lookin forward to it. i know i am.

Message 14 of 18 (1 View)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
15169 posts

Oct 5, 2003

,FF_Guru777 wrote:
hey, u gotta admit, theyre a sight for sore eyes. but the game itself is soundin pretty good to me. an come on, the first sequal to a ff. i think all true hard-core ff players r at least kinda lookin forward to it. i know i am.

Even hardcore FF fans are skepticle.....I know im a hardcore fan cause ive been playing them since the start and when i say start I mean FF for the NES....have all of them so far but I sold FFX cause I didnt like it, im going to buy it again though.
Message 15 of 18 (1 View)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
200 posts

Oct 5, 2003
true, but, if ur a ff fan, u gotta be at least curious bout x2. i mean, its the new ff, man!

Message 16 of 18 (1 View)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
15169 posts

Oct 5, 2003

,FF_Guru777 wrote:
true, but, if ur a ff fan, u gotta be at least curious bout x2. i mean, its the new ff, man!

I am, hence the reason im going to buy it.
Message 17 of 18 (1 View)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
200 posts

Oct 5, 2003

i think its safe to say, once its out, i wont be on this for a while. lol.

Message 18 of 18 (1 View)
0 Likes