Oct 04 2003
By: Rafedx Ghost of Sparta 15169 posts

Well the FFX hater has some news....

17 replies 2 views Edited Oct 4, 2003

I dont know what ios possessing me to do this but im actually going to go out and buy FFX-2 when it comes out.....this should please some of you. Im sure a few of you know I dispise FFX. lol

For some reason FFX-2 is sppealing to me more and more.....I dont know if its the fact I need a game that will take me some time to beat or what.....anyway, when is this game SUPPOSED to come out....reguardless of if there will be delays

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 18 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4285 posts

Re: Well the FFX hater has some news....

Oct 4, 2003

,Rafe wrote:

I dont know what ios possessing me to do this but im actually going to go out and buy FFX-2 when it comes out.....this should please some of you. Im sure a few of you know I dispise FFX. lol

For some reason FFX-2 is sppealing to me more and more.....I dont know if its the fact I need a game that will take me some time to beat or what.....anyway, when is this game SUPPOSED to come out....reguardless of if there will be delays

All anyone knows is December. What day is anyones guess. I am pleased to know you are planning on buying it because most people give X-2 a lot of rubbish saying VII-2 should exist instead. But I can't help but feel you wont get the full X-2 experience without enjoying X which in fact you didn't. But hey, you never know right?.
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 18 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
15169 posts

Oct 4, 2003

,Sepultura998 wrote:

,Rafe wrote:

All anyone knows is December. What day is anyones guess. I am pleased to know you are planning on buying it because most people give X-2 a lot of rubbish saying VII-2 should exist instead. But I can't help but feel you wont get the full X-2 experience without enjoying X which in fact you didn't. But hey, you never know right?.

I beat it so i know the story and all, I just never got into it......I dont know. Im going to buy it again, its going to be GH's soon so it wont cost me anything and Ill make myself enjoy it.

I was thinking Ive been an FF fan since the beginning, Ive stuck with Square for so long and when I say beginning I mean I got Final Fantasy one a few months after it came out on NES. lol

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 18 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3092 posts

Oct 4, 2003

,Rafe wrote:

Did you play ffx? Its my favorite out of the whole series...yeah it was the longest, but it was worth every second...and understanding the fist game will help you understand the second game's plot! yes I can't wait till this game comes out which is december 2nd according to amazon.com and gamespot.com....
Complete Final Fantasy Collection, and all beaten - next plz SE- My character - 75rdm/37blm http://ffxi.allakhazam.com/profile.xml?26362
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 18 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
15169 posts

Oct 4, 2003

,Ewonian wrote:

,Rafe wrote:

Did you play ffx? Its my favorite out of the whole series...yeah it was the longest, but it was worth every second...and understanding the fist game will help you understand the second game's plot! yes I can't wait till this game comes out which is december 2nd according to amazon.com and gamespot.com....

I dont judge a game unless I have played it and beaten it no matter how bad it is....so yes I've pleayed it and beaten it.......if your wondering YES I played and beat Resident Evil: Gun Suvivor for the PS1 and yes it was crap. lol

FF6 was the best FF game in my opinion....then 9.....yes I said nine get over it people!!!

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 18 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7545 posts

Oct 4, 2003

,Rafe wrote:

How can you dispise such a buetiful game? bleh! lol

Did you beat FFX? If not it might be a good idea to beat it before you buy FF-X-2

Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 18 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6527 posts

Oct 4, 2003

,Rafe wrote:

,Sepultura998 wrote:

,Rafe wrote:

I beat it so i know the story and all, I just never got into it......I dont know. Im going to buy it again, its going to be GH's soon so it wont cost me anything and Ill make myself enjoy it.

I was thinking Ive been an FF fan since the beginning, Ive stuck with Square for so long and when I say beginning I mean I got Final Fantasy one a few months after it came out on NES. lol

It's a GH here were i live already..and FFIX is my favourite too Rafe
.: July 16th - HP : HBP :.
Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 18 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
15169 posts

Oct 4, 2003

,pano09 wrote:

,Rafe wrote:

How can you dispise such a buetiful game? bleh! lol

Did you beat FFX? If not it might be a good idea to beat it before you buy FF-X-2

pano you dink read the entire thread. lol

I said I beat it already.

Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 18 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
722 posts

Oct 4, 2003
FFX wasnt the best of the FF series im sorry it wasnt... even tho the graphics were awesome... some of the acting was kinda **bleep** if u ask me... and blitzball wasnt that great either.. like ive said many of times ff7 is the best but then comes ff9 behind it
.:Cyphe3R:.
"I came, I saw, I conquered.
Basically not playing PS2 Online anymore.
Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 18 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3092 posts

Oct 4, 2003

,.:Cyph3R:. wrote:
FFX wasnt the best of the FF series im sorry it wasnt... even tho the graphics were awesome... some of the acting was kinda **bleep** if u ask me... and blitzball wasnt that great either.. like ive said many of times ff7 is the best but then comes ff9 behind it

What I liked about x, is the little things besides the graphics and voices...like during the one battle where your on the boat and sin is attacking, the camera changes angles for wherever the attack is coming from...the little things are fun about this game, and Blitball wasn't all that good, but it wasn't that bad,  well if you didn't know how to play it then it might have sucked...
Complete Final Fantasy Collection, and all beaten - next plz SE- My character - 75rdm/37blm http://ffxi.allakhazam.com/profile.xml?26362
Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 18 (2 Views)
0 Likes