Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Aug 26 2003
By: Sir-Climhazzard PlayStation MVP 7197 posts

We're in a downward spiral..

6 replies 1 views Edited Aug 26, 2003
More and more over time the FF board is starting to drag it's feet.  I haven't seen a "fresh"  post in forever.   Someone start a new post and make it interesting to!   Then maybe we can get this board back on track...   (I went to sleep last night after I checked this board, I just woke up and it's exactly the same as what it looked last night)
Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 7 (1 View)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
13707 posts

Re: We're in a downward spiral..

Aug 26, 2003

Wakka333Blitzer wrote:
More and more over time the FF board is starting to drag it's feet. I haven't seen a "fresh" post in forever. Someone start a new post and make it interesting to! Then maybe we can get this board back on track... (I went to sleep last night after I checked this board, I just woke up and it's exactly the same as what it looked last night)

FFX-2 will be out soon enough. That'll bring even ME out of the woodwork. Can't wait
Follow me on Twitter!
http://twitter.com/marksears
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 7 (1 View)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1433 posts

Aug 26, 2003

,Deltan wrote:

,Wakka333Blitzer wrote:
More and more over time the FF board is starting to drag it's feet. I haven't seen a "fresh" post in forever. Someone start a new post and make it interesting to! Then maybe we can get this board back on track... (I went to sleep last night after I checked this board, I just woke up and it's exactly the same as what it looked last night)

FFX-2 will be out soon enough. That'll bring even ME out of the woodwork. Can't wait

I saw my first glimpse of the pre-release cover for X-2 today at EB. I'm now very very excited for this game.
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 7 (1 View)
0 Likes
Big Daddy
20914 posts

Aug 26, 2003

,FINAL*EXCALIBUR wrote:

I saw my first glimpse of the pre-release cover for X-2 today at EB. I'm now very very excited for this game.

On the topic of pre-release covers, has anyone seen the Tactics Advance pre-release boxes? For some reason, Rikku is on it. I'm fairly sure she isn't even in the game.
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 7 (1 View)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1433 posts

Aug 26, 2003

,VII Says Goodbye wrote:
On the topic of pre-release covers, has anyone seen the Tactics Advance pre-release boxes? For some reason, Rikku is on it. I'm fairly sure she isn't even in the game.

I also wondered about that. I guess it's just to make sure that people understand that it's a FF title by using someone that's known from another game. It's odd though, they could've just used Ramza or Delita...
Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 7 (1 View)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
191 posts

Aug 26, 2003
I wish there was a board just for things about Chocobos. I love chocobos!
FFXI
Mrchocobo
Server: midgardsormr
Whm 75, blm 42, PuP 47, Blue 52, thf 31, war 30
rank 10 windurst
rank 10 Bastok
rank 9-2 Sandoria
Zilart mission 14
COP mission 8-2
Garrisons 520
ToAU Complete

FF14- fail
Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 7 (1 View)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
7197 posts

Aug 26, 2003
I sure hope FFX-2 gets people talkin, Deltan.  This is one of my favorite boards and I wouldn't wan't it to get shut down or something because no one's posting on it...
Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 7 (1 View)
0 Likes