Oct 23 2003
By: cannacup2010 Last Guardian 13770 posts

We Were So Helpless....

8 replies 0 views Edited Oct 23, 2003

http://boardsus.playstation.com/playstation/board/message?board.id=e3expo&message.id=2702&view=by_da...

hehe back then we didnt know about the adverent children ff7 movie and we thought it would be a game and look at us now!

Raoul Duke: There's a uh, big machine in the sky, some kind of, I dunno, electric snake, coming straight at us.
Dr. Gonzo: Shoot it.
Duke: Not yet, I want to study its habits.
Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 9 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4285 posts

Re: We Were So Helpless....

Oct 23, 2003
Another pointless thread about FF7. And I used to wonder why all the older members stopped coming in here....
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 9 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1998 posts

Oct 23, 2003

*nods in agreement*

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 9 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
448 posts

Oct 23, 2003
It's a large a community and it will repeat its self from time to time... If it did not, what kind of purpose would the community serve? One convo could be useless to you, but helpfull or FUN to another. Dont get too full of yourselves...
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 9 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
13770 posts

Oct 23, 2003

,Sepultura998 wrote:
Another pointless thread about FF7. And I used to wonder why all the older members stopped coming in here....

it is a comparrison on wghatr we were like then and now,kinda like back a while ago when we only dreamed on a PS2 then we thought it might happen and then it came kinda like also what we are doing with the PS3!
Raoul Duke: There's a uh, big machine in the sky, some kind of, I dunno, electric snake, coming straight at us.
Dr. Gonzo: Shoot it.
Duke: Not yet, I want to study its habits.
Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 9 (0 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1230 posts

Oct 23, 2003

,chickenmaster wrote:

http://boardsus.playstation.com/playstation/board/message?board.id=e3expo&message.id=2702&view=by_da...

hehe back then we didnt know about the adverent children ff7 movie and we thought it would be a game and look at us now!

I know! back then everyone was like, "no way! theres not going to be a FFVII-2!!" and look now!

just a little note, HA HA.

lol

GAP member
Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 9 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3161 posts

Oct 23, 2003

,Sepultura998 wrote:

Eh, who cares!?  Many of the older members who used to come here so much acted so elitist and 'holier-than-thou'.  At least now people are down to earth and willing to talk about things on more of a 'non-expert' level.  I mean, I love FF games, but I don't know every freakin' detail about 'em, and I don't want to be left out because of that.  Anyway, you've only been here for 4 months, so you probably don't even know how it used to be... 

Message Edited by BaltimoreGirl on 10-23-2003 11:38 AM

Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 9 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7838 posts

Oct 23, 2003

,chickenmaster wrote:

Looks like this is the wrong board for this.....next time try the "Pointless Board."

-Griever_08

http://goo.gl/SjUkM
Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 9 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1984 posts

Oct 23, 2003

,BaltimoreGirl wrote:

,Sepultura998 wrote:

Eh, who cares!?  Many of the older members who used to come here so much acted so elitist and 'holier-than-thou'.  At least now people are down to earth and willing to talk about things on more of a 'non-expert' level.  I mean, I love FF games, but I don't know every freakin' detail about 'em, and I don't want to be left out because of that.  Anyway, you've only been here for 4 months, so you probably don't even know how it used to be... 

Message Edited by BaltimoreGirl on 10-23-2003 11:38 AM

word 
Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 9 (0 Views)
0 Likes