Please use plain text.
Message 41 of 50 (9 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
739 posts

Re: WHO IS YO FAVORITE FINAL FANTASY CHARACTER

Jun 28, 2009

HeatLegs wrote:

Locke(Final Fantasy 6) for his heroic stance against every possible danger. His romance with Celes and his tragic past make him very likeable. He's definitely one of the best characters in FF6, especially with the fact that he doesn't feel like an unoriginal, stereotypical archtype. Plus, "I'm not a thief! I'm a treasure hunter!" I love that line.

Also, Shadow(also from Final Fantasy 6) even though he is the genric silent and gruff type in RPG's, he's the one that helped pioneer the character in the first place. He is a bad8ss ninja/mercenary with some of the coolest lines in the game. "The dog eats strangers". That line made me go the first time I saw it as a kid back in the good 'ol days. It really gives a sense of coldness that perfectly complements his character.

Message Edited by HeatLegs on 06-26-2009 12:23 PM

No way man. General Leo. Awesome character to fight with.

Please use plain text.
Message 42 of 50 (9 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2517 posts

Jun 29, 2009

NickiChaos wrote:

HeatLegs wrote:

Locke(Final Fantasy 6) for his heroic stance against every possible danger. His romance with Celes and his tragic past make him very likeable. He's definitely one of the best characters in FF6, especially with the fact that he doesn't feel like an unoriginal, stereotypical archtype. Plus, "I'm not a thief! I'm a treasure hunter!" I love that line.

Also, Shadow(also from Final Fantasy 6) even though he is the genric silent and gruff type in RPG's, he's the one that helped pioneer the character in the first place. He is a bad8ss ninja/mercenary with some of the coolest lines in the game. "The dog eats strangers". That line made me go the first time I saw it as a kid back in the good 'ol days. It really gives a sense of coldness that perfectly complements his character.

Message Edited by HeatLegs on 06-26-2009 12:23 PM

No way man. General Leo. Awesome character to fight with.

Fine..  Playable: Locke, Non-playable: General Leo

Please use plain text.
Message 43 of 50 (9 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1167 posts

Jun 29, 2009

My favorites are the NPC's. Those guys/gals are one of a kind. I mean think about it. What character do you know will give you quests, clues, and random gibbereish? No one. Not Cloud, Sephi, the Yuff...no one. You can't buy items off of Bahamut or the Knights of Round, can you? No. You know once you summon those 9 tards, they'll go on their slashing rampage and mess up vendors/merchants stands and scare the bejeezus out of children, then disappear. There goes your chance of buying 1 dang potion, and now your stuck footing the bill for all the goods that were destroyed, because of those rampaing, slash happy **bleep**. So why rely on those unreliable guys when you can visit, who? NPC's?

This goes out to all NPC's in the Final Fantasy World.....

Message Edited by Gen-Belial on 06-29-2009 02:36 PM
Please use plain text.
Message 44 of 50 (9 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
412 posts

Jun 29, 2009

Yazoo (he needs his own game, seriously) ..

but not really .. probably Balthier ..

I can't decide >.< 

________
f999kr
twitter | blog | youtube
Please use plain text.
Message 45 of 50 (9 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
356 posts

Jun 30, 2009

F999KR wrote:

Yazoo (he needs his own game, seriously) ..

but not really .. probably Balthier ..

I can't decide >.< 

mississippi
Please use plain text.
Message 46 of 50 (9 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2517 posts

Jun 30, 2009

Gen-Belial wrote:

My favorites are the NPC's. Those guys/gals are one of a kind. I mean think about it. What character do you know will give you quests, clues, and random gibbereish? No one. Not Cloud, Sephi, the Yuff...no one. You can't buy items off of Bahamut or the Knights of Round, can you? No. You know once you summon those 9 tards, they'll go on their slashing rampage and mess up vendors/merchants stands and scare the bejeezus out of children, then disappear. There goes your chance of buying 1 dang potion, and now your stuck footing the bill for all the goods that were destroyed, because of those rampaing, slash happy **bleep**. So why rely on those unreliable guys when you can visit, who? NPC's?

This goes out to all NPC's in the Final Fantasy World.....

Message Edited by Gen-Belial on 06-29-2009 02:36 PM

The NPC's are our future!

Please use plain text.
Message 47 of 50 (9 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
243 posts

Jul 4, 2009
Rikku and Yuffie.  They are my girls.
Please use plain text.
Message 48 of 50 (9 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
19 posts

Jul 5, 2009
Vincent Valentine

http://i631.photobucket.com/albums/uu31/ian_finau/2ndlogoflatsigsize.jpg
Please use plain text.
Message 49 of 50 (9 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
414 posts

Jul 5, 2009

I like a lot of characters from FF, but my favorite would probably be Cloud or Zack.  I also like Ramza and Delita from Tactics - Tactics had a lot of characters I liked, actually.  I also liked Vivi a lot.  And who doesn't like the Turks?  

Characters I don't like:

Hojo

Cait Sith

Heidegger

Dycedarg

Please use plain text.
Message 50 of 50 (9 Views)
0 Likes