Treasure Hunter
6527 posts

Re: Ultimecia *Spoiler*

Nov 15, 2003

,cozmo247 wrote:

,Perron wrote:

,cozmo247 wrote:

,cozmo247 wrote:
I'm fighting her right now and I just relized that she likes to replace "C" with "K" when she's talking. Just thought I'd share that ^_^

I just beat the crap out of it, i'm on the final form.

The final form i found the hardest because i spent all my time healing..how did you find it?

How did find what? On the final form i just used megaelixirs when it does "Hell's Judgement" and all your characters are down to 1. I used the magic spell Triple on everyone and just pounded it with Ultima and limit breaks. It never really got a chance to hit back at me oh and BTW, I used Squall, Zell, and Irvine.
LOL, thats the team i used..i never used items for some strange reason though.
.: July 16th - HP : HBP :.
Message 11 of 20 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2804 posts

Nov 15, 2003

,cozmo247 wrote:

,Perron wrote:

,cozmo247 wrote:

,cozmo247 wrote:
I'm fighting her right now and I just relized that she likes to replace "C" with "K" when she's talking. Just thought I'd share that ^_^

The final form i found the hardest because i spent all my time healing..how did you find it?

How did find what? On the final form i just used megaelixirs when it does "Hell's Judgement" and all your characters are down to 1. I used the magic spell Triple on everyone and just pounded it with Ultima and limit breaks. It never really got a chance to hit back at me oh and BTW, I used Squall, Zell, and Irvine.

The only thing I hated was that you start of with a random party.
Message 12 of 20 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
8755 posts

Nov 15, 2003

Perron wrote:

cozmo247 wrote:

Perron wrote:

cozmo247 wrote:

cozmo247 wrote:

Yeah, for some reason I found it easier to give all your characters full HP with one turn instead of curaging everyone over and over. I never really used Irvine's limit either and that proved really effective. That AP shot and Pulse stuff really does the trick, along w/ Zell's moves.
Message 13 of 20 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
8755 posts

Nov 15, 2003

Joseph3391 wrote:

cozmo247 wrote:

Perron wrote:

cozmo247 wrote:

cozmo247 wrote:

The only thing I hated was that you start of with a random party.

Yeah that sucked. Well first I started with Irvine, Rinoa, and Squall I think, but Irvine froze and i couldn't find the other copy so I turned it off. I found the other 4th disc and tried again, to my surprise I started w/ my best party and totally owned from there.
Message 14 of 20 (0 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1087 posts

Nov 15, 2003
I really gotta beat this game without codes.
Message 15 of 20 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
8755 posts

Nov 15, 2003

Sephiroth2290 wrote:

With codes you gain nothing, only when you truly experience the gameplay by yourself will you enjoy the FF's.
Message 16 of 20 (0 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1087 posts

Nov 15, 2003

,cozmo247 wrote:

,Sephiroth2290 wrote:

With codes you gain nothing, only when you truly experience the gameplay by yourself will you enjoy the FF's.

Well, this was the only FF game that I beat with codes, the others were easier.  I guess I gotta spend more time on this one.
Message 17 of 20 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6527 posts

Nov 15, 2003

,cozmo247 wrote:

,Perron wrote:

,cozmo247 wrote:

,Perron wrote:

,cozmo247 wrote:

,cozmo247 wrote:

Yeah, for some reason I found it easier to give all your characters full HP with one turn instead of curaging everyone over and over. I never really used Irvine's limit either and that proved really effective. That AP shot and Pulse stuff really does the trick, along w/ Zell's moves.

True..i just use Zell's Recover on one person at a time..
.: July 16th - HP : HBP :.
Message 18 of 20 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
8755 posts

Nov 15, 2003

Sephiroth2290 wrote:

cozmo247 wrote:

Sephiroth2290 wrote:

Well, this was the only FF game that I beat with codes, the others were easier.  I guess I gotta spend more time on this one.

The thing about VIII is it is not based on the character level as much as it is based on the Guardian Forces. The more GF's you have, and the higher the level you get them the better you'll do.
Message 19 of 20 (0 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1203 posts

Nov 16, 2003

,cozmo247 wrote:

i noticed that a long time ago. but thanks for reminding me.

"Tell me friend, you ever dance with the devil in the pale moon light?"
Message 20 of 20 (0 Views)
0 Likes