Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Nov 11 2003
By: agamer~ Lombax Warrior 98 posts

Ultimate weapons

7 replies 2 views Edited Nov 11, 2003
Ok, I got the celestial mirror and then got Yuna's nirvana, now what do I do?
Message 1 of 8 (2 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1203 posts

Re: Ultimate weapons

Nov 11, 2003
now, you must find the items that unlock her weapons tru potential. the moon sigil and moon crest. one of them is in besaid. remember when tidus first arrives there? how hes in the water? go there, and swim all the way to the right, you'll see a piece of dry land, blocked off, except for thru the water. go there, and there is a treasure trest, containing one of the two items. i think its the moon sigil. then you have to find the other one, which is kinda hard to get. first, you have to get all the aeons, except magus sisters, go to the hidden temple in the calm lands. fight belgemene(however u spell it). you will have to fight all her aeons, with all your aeons. one on one, of course. i wish you could make an aeon army! hehe n-e-hoo, back to the subject. once you fight them all, she gives the item to you, and unlocks the room to get the magus sisters.

"Tell me friend, you ever dance with the devil in the pale moon light?"
Message 2 of 8 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
98 posts

Nov 11, 2003
When do I get the airship?
Message 3 of 8 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7036 posts

Nov 11, 2003

right before you fight sin

this is dam ridiculous, getting airship at such a late time

Message 4 of 8 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3281 posts

Nov 12, 2003

,FF_Master777 wrote:
now, you must find the items that unlock her weapons tru potential. the moon sigil and moon crest. one of them is in besaid. remember when tidus first arrives there? how hes in the water? go there, and swim all the way to the right, you'll see a piece of dry land, blocked off, except for thru the water. go there, and there is a treasure trest, containing one of the two items. i think its the moon sigil. then you have to find the other one, which is kinda hard to get. first, you have to get all the aeons, except magus sisters, go to the hidden temple in the calm lands. fight belgemene(however u spell it). you will have to fight all her aeons, with all your aeons. one on one, of course. i wish you could make an aeon army! hehe n-e-hoo, back to the subject. once you fight them all, she gives the item to you, and unlocks the room to get the magus sisters.

ya, use a startagey guide. I have one it helps a lot. or just go to the store and browse through it, for free
Message 5 of 8 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7036 posts

Nov 12, 2003

,karthik_il wrote:

,FF_Master777 wrote:

ya, use a startagey guide. I have one it helps a lot. or just go to the store and browse through it, for free

in my country, those stores wrapped the guide up
Message 6 of 8 (2 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
8478 posts

Nov 12, 2003

,finalight wrote:

in my country, those stores wrapped the guide up
Cheap arse stores
Message 7 of 8 (2 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1203 posts

Nov 16, 2003

,karthik_il wrote:

,FF_Master777 wrote:

lol. thats what i do. :smileytongue: i mean, if all you need is to figure out one thing, y spend like what, 15 bucks on a book, when u can just go to wal-mart or somewhere and read it.

"Tell me friend, you ever dance with the devil in the pale moon light?"
Message 8 of 8 (2 Views)
0 Likes