Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Uncharted Territory
1816 posts

Re: Themes and Home content removed in NA FF13 version

Mar 9, 2010

ATRamos1652 wrote:

Well, I like themes (especially dynamic ones) and Home content.  To each their own, really.

I can deal with the fact that bonus content isn't included in the discs, and hope that it'll be available for purchase at a later date.  If we don't get it, then that's fine.  I'll just play and enjoy the game.  But if we do, then fantastic!

exactly what i mean.

Photobucket
Please use plain text.
Message 11 of 16 (6 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
8519 posts

Mar 9, 2010

ap6ehw wrote:

coffeerox wrote:

ap6ehw wrote:

Who cares about theams, home stuff, IM BUYING THE GAME for the "STORY" okay relly jeez if your buying the game for all that go out and by a playstation card and buy theam's and home stuff it is alot cheaper!

well that's a bit easy to say considering you might not even get the themes in the first place.  But *I* have the themes and it's cool as **** so it's definitely bad if it's not in the game.  If there are any bonus content at all, this would be it.  Don't you like bonus content?  Well how do you feel that they took away your bonus content?

umm i dont feal anything? seeing as i am buying the game for the story and the story only. :/ and why is your avatar a girl?

That was impressive. Good argument.

Why bother with a game for PURELY a story when you could just read a book? Or watch a movie? You'd really enjoy the game if it involved text-based commands without any visuals or voice acting, literally?

I admit, I think the main reason I love FF is because of the stories, but that's not WHY I play them.

And another question.... Is your native langauge English? I wonder because it's difficult to tell what you're saying a lot of the time (not with this post really, but with others).

Please use plain text.
Message 12 of 16 (6 Views)
Lombax Warrior
278 posts

Mar 9, 2010

Firebird93 wrote:

ap6ehw wrote:

coffeerox wrote:

ap6ehw wrote:

Who cares about theams, home stuff, IM BUYING THE GAME for the "STORY" okay relly jeez if your buying the game for all that go out and by a playstation card and buy theam's and home stuff it is alot cheaper!

well that's a bit easy to say considering you might not even get the themes in the first place.  But *I* have the themes and it's cool as **** so it's definitely bad if it's not in the game.  If there are any bonus content at all, this would be it.  Don't you like bonus content?  Well how do you feel that they took away your bonus content?

umm i dont feal anything? seeing as i am buying the game for the story and the story only. :/ and why is your avatar a girl?

That was impressive. Good argument.

Why bother with a game for PURELY a story when you could just read a book? Or watch a movie? You'd really enjoy the game if it involved text-based commands without any visuals or voice acting, literally?

I admit, I think the main reason I love FF is because of the stories, but that's not WHY I play them.

And another question.... Is your native langauge English? I wonder because it's difficult to tell what you're saying a lot of the time (not with this post really, but with others).

___________________________________________________________________________________________

i agree with firebird. ive seen your posts before. you said this will be your first final fantasy. its great that you wanna play for the story but you still have no idea what a ff game is like. go play some older ones then try to voice an opinion on the series. lay off coffee at least he can write using proper english.

Please use plain text.
Message 13 of 16 (6 Views)
Gaming Beast
2235 posts

Mar 9, 2010

who cares about spelling ? If he is excited about the game and not a few pictures and some imaginary Home stuff, i salute him. FF is an adventure, not some grandma with cookies and a sweaty dollar. English is not my first language (thank God for that) but i hope my message is clear. Lay off people who are excited about this shiny new adventure and go complain about your themes and imaginary Home stuff to your friends who might care.

Photobucket
Please use plain text.
Message 14 of 16 (6 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
870 posts

Mar 9, 2010

I think what's going to end up happening is that they pull this content, sell it on PSN (gamerpics on XBL) and then sell the clothes/furniture on PS Home.  Very very shady of S-E since this was all free in Japan.

Please use plain text.
Message 15 of 16 (6 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
279 posts

Mar 9, 2010

coffeerox wrote:

I think what's going to end up happening is that they pull this content, sell it on PSN (gamerpics on XBL) and then sell the clothes/furniture on PS Home.  Very very shady of S-E since this was all free in Japan.

yep but anybody would do anything to make a quick buck. its human nature. and the last time i checked, square were still humans. 
Please use plain text.
Message 16 of 16 (6 Views)
0 Likes