Sep 24 2012
By: Joey-Kara_85 First Son 6 posts

Tell squre enix you want final fantasy x hd news!

2 replies 358 views Edited Sep 24, 2012
I mean we get word a phenomenal game is being remastered a little over a year ago and have'nt heard anything since well say we let
square enix know what we want
Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 3 (358 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1798 posts

Re: Tell squre enix you want final fantasy x hd news!

[ Edited ]
Sep 25, 2012

Considering I have a B/C 80 GB PS3 and my original copy of FF X, and much more interested in Versus XIII and even wanting some light shed on the Kingdom Hearts series returning to the console, with all respect, I couldn't care less about X remake. HD remastered or not.

This will just be another way for SE to make a quick buck, that is all this is about. Instead of focusing on new titles, they are too worried about the Lightning "saga" and trying to get old titles on PSN (which, I don't mind, but, X shouldn't be a priority right now).

Between Square Enix and Bethesda, I am losing much of my patience with these developers. Thank goodness for Ubisoft and AC III this October...

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 3 (325 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Re: Tell squre enix you want final fantasy x hd news!

Nov 5, 2012

Please I would like some news, hell any news about FF X.  It is the reason i love the FF games.....

Forum mods please let them know we would like to hear new information about FF X HD besides that they are remastering it. thank you

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 3 (208 Views)
0 Likes