Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Oct 04 2003
By: LainoftheWired~ Lombax Warrior 169 posts

Stuck on *SPOILER*

7 replies 8 views Edited Oct 4, 2003
I'm stuck on Seymour for the first time.  I can get past him with Guado Guards, I can defeat Anima, but then, when it's just him, he pulls out some multi-spells and kicks my butt.  Can anyone help me?
FISSION MAILED!
Message 1 of 8 (8 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
144 posts

Re: Stuck on *SPOILER*

Oct 4, 2003
You probley just have to level up your HP some more(leveling up is the best thing to do in any RPG if you are having problems in boss battles) and I haven't played FFX in a while but if you have access to any shops near by, get some Hi Potions!

Message 2 of 8 (8 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
164 posts

Oct 4, 2003

Firstly, no matter what anyone tells you, any combination of characters can beat anything.

You know what your problem is? You are simply not strong enough. Go train outside for a half-hour. You be pleasently suppride when you beat him after that. Seymore's a **bleep**, yes, but he's easy if your strong enough.

Train, train, train...

Message 3 of 8 (8 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3365 posts

Oct 4, 2003

take a day out of your life, and spend it just leveling up, many days of my life have gone by like that

btw: congrats on your jr. status

Message 4 of 8 (8 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
169 posts

Oct 4, 2003

Leveling up...

Meh, it's just like Pokemon all over again. -/_-

FISSION MAILED!
Message 5 of 8 (8 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
722 posts

Oct 4, 2003
ok use the spell.. cant remember wat its called but yuna should haev it.. if u dont ur scrued but yea it nullifies ur party either from ice/fire/thunder/water it works well... i think thats the seymoure u are facing
.:Cyphe3R:.
"I came, I saw, I conquered.
Basically not playing PS2 Online anymore.
Message 6 of 8 (8 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3092 posts

Oct 4, 2003

,Lain of the Wired wrote:
I'm stuck on Seymour for the first time.  I can get past him with Guado Guards, I can defeat Anima, but then, when it's just him, he pulls out some multi-spells and kicks my butt.  Can anyone help me?

Do you understand the grid-sphere system? the first time I played, I didn't understand it till I got to zanarkand!! Well I used it, but I didn't know what I was doing!!
Complete Final Fantasy Collection, and all beaten - next plz SE- My character - 75rdm/37blm http://ffxi.allakhazam.com/profile.xml?26362
Message 7 of 8 (8 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
277 posts

Oct 4, 2003
Just have Yuna keep up on the Null spells, It says what order he casts the elements in, I know it takes forever this way but as long as nothing goes horribly wrong it works.
"Why do people depend on each other? In the end you're on your own. I made it this far by myself.
Sure, I couldn't do a thing when I was a kid, I've depended on others, but...
I'll be the first one to admit, I'm here because of other people.
I'm fine by myself now, I have all the skills I need to suvive. I'm not a child anymore!
Thats a lie, I don't know anything, I'm confused. I don't want to depend on anyone, how can I do that? Someone! Tell me!
Someone? So I'll end up depending on others after all."
-Squall
Message 8 of 8 (8 Views)
0 Likes