Feb 15, 2010
Com'on, what's with the hate? Lets spread some love instead. ^_____^
Message 11 of 29 (11 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
328 posts

Re: Stop **bleep**in About Final Fantasy XIII

Feb 15, 2010
Lol most of you people havn't played it, so all you have no room to talk, and even if you did no one cares, were buying it regardless.
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Message 12 of 29 (11 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4239 posts

Feb 15, 2010

IxxBalmungxxI wrote:
Lol most of you people havn't played it, so all you have no room to talk, and even if you did no one cares, were buying it regardless.

You didn't played it neither, and even if you had, no one cares.
Message 13 of 29 (11 Views)
Treasure Hunter
5092 posts

Feb 15, 2010

IxxBalmungxxI wrote:

They're called game reviews, genius. I may not have played the game myself, but lots of other people have, and you can't just dismiss their criticisms because you want to stick your fingers in your ears. I have a busy life, and I don't feel the need to reprove all the theorems in algebra, or spherical trigonometry, just so that I can get on a plane (but I'm sure this example just flew over your head anyway). Just like I don't feel the need to spend $60 on a game for the name alone, and then waste hours playing it, when some simple research can tell me that it's a game I'm surely not going to like anyway.

If you understand what you do and don't like about games, there's nothing wrong with relying upon reviews or other's peoples opinions. But if you want to pretend that you're completely self-sufficient, go right ahead. I'm sure you built every part of the PC you're using with your own two hands, right? 

Message 14 of 29 (11 Views)
Highlighted
Lombax Warrior
278 posts

Feb 15, 2010

IxxBalmungxxI wrote:

for me this even isnt about xiii anymore. its about square. i dont care if you play xiii or not. whatever makes you happy. however being a long time square fan i feel neglected as a customer.  i dont get to play new square rpgs on par with the games they used to make i.e all ff's, chrono, seiken densetsu, xenogears, etc. why? because they chose to make the last remnant and infinite undiscovery instead. and now alot of content was cut from xiii so they can squeeze it on three discs. i feel that i have the right to be upset. i can no longer expect the quality that used to be delivered upon purchase of a square game. IMO thier last great game was DQ VIII. ill give them one more chance with vs. xiii to turn their business around. if i gets choped up and ported im done with square forever. call me a fanboy. i dont care. play the game. again i dont care. tell me to stop judging because i havent played the game. it doesnt matter because i still feel like the company turned its back on its core audience.

Message 15 of 29 (11 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
328 posts

Feb 15, 2010

Lol have fun having other people think for you.

Message Edited by IxxBalmungxxI on 02-14-2010 09:59 PM
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Message 16 of 29 (11 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5092 posts

Feb 15, 2010

As I predicted, everything I said just flew right over your head. I don't let other people do my thinking for me. I take information from other people and make my own conclusions. FF XIII has no towns. You can't talk to NPCs. There are no exploraton, no sidequests, no puzzles or mini-games. There's nothing at all until you reach the end of the game. Those are facts and whether I've played the game or not doesn't change them in any way.

If that sounds like your idea of fun, then have it. I'll be busy playing other games. 

Message Edited by Aeternitas33 on 02-14-2010 10:04 PM
Message 17 of 29 (11 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
328 posts

Feb 15, 2010
Ok...then you could have summed all that up in 1 post and moved on your way. By now i think were all aware XIII has no towns, and from videos i've seen there is chocobo treasure hunts so i would consider that a kind of sidequest. You might as well come back when we start talking about FFXIV. All i said was your pessimism isn't making this forum fun to read/participate in.
Message Edited by IxxBalmungxxI on 02-14-2010 10:08 PM
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Message 18 of 29 (11 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5092 posts

Feb 15, 2010

I'm not really interested in FF XIV, the game I'm waiting for now is Final Fantasy Versus XIII. Like a few others, Versus XIII is Square's last chance with me. 

Edit. And as I said before to someone else, if you think these forums aren't fun now, just wait a few weeks until FF XIII releases, and new players/posters show up on these forums asking "Where's my game?"

Message Edited by Aeternitas33 on 02-14-2010 10:09 PM
Message 19 of 29 (11 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
328 posts

Feb 15, 2010
Yup, Versus amazed me the first time i saw the trailer a year or 2 back. The protagonist looks like the koolest one yet. I've been definitely looking forward to that one more. And i've heard Square said it will be a worldwide release so that should be really nice. Oh, and BLOOD!
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Message 20 of 29 (11 Views)
0 Likes