Highlighted
Oct 02 2003
By: jayjayk89~ I Only Post Everything 1353 posts

Seymore battle **SPOILER**

8 replies 1 views Edited Oct 2, 2003

Im on the 3rd fight with Seymore on FFX and it is Hard....ughhh i cant kill him....anyone have any help for me? I tried using guides but i like getting advice from friends and not guides...guides are considered cheating in my book...Anyone?

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---
That which makes no sense makes perfect sense to the confused mind...
Message 1 of 9 (1 View)
0 Likes
Wastelander
913 posts

Re: Seymore battle **SPOILER**

Oct 2, 2003

jayjayk89 wrote:

Im on the 3rd fight with Seymore on FFX and it is Hard....ughhh i cant kill him....anyone have any help for me? I tried using guides but i like getting advice from friends and not guides...guides are considered cheating in my book...Anyone?

Third's on top of the mountain right? Well, I just got my aeons into overdrive and summoned them and used the overdrive before Seymore could banish them.
Message 2 of 9 (1 View)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
436 posts

Oct 2, 2003
This one is pretty tough.  Use Aeons' and characters' overdrives and as much protective magic as possible.  Also hastega and breaks.
You did what?! This is going to have serious consequences my friend.
Message 3 of 9 (1 View)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1782 posts

Oct 2, 2003
hm...this might be the one where you have to use a specific kind of magic to hurt but i might be wrong....be sure to use haste and protect...those two moves are always good in FF....unless its FFTA and the law says you can't
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

get your mouse off my sig!
Message 4 of 9 (1 View)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3092 posts

Oct 2, 2003

,Grakkar wrote:

,jayjayk89 wrote:

Third's on top of the mountain right? Well, I just got my aeons into overdrive and summoned them and used the overdrive before Seymore could banish them.

Yeah I had a tough time there...like Grakkar said, the most you can do is charge your aeons and characters overdrives and you could also cast some white magic spells on your characters like hastega, reflect, cheer, and some others...just prepare for the battle, that is the most important!
Complete Final Fantasy Collection, and all beaten - next plz SE- My character - 75rdm/37blm http://ffxi.allakhazam.com/profile.xml?26362
Message 5 of 9 (1 View)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
13770 posts

Oct 2, 2003

,jayjayk89 wrote:

using your sphere grid to its max!!!!go fill it up and youll hae no prob
Raoul Duke: There's a uh, big machine in the sky, some kind of, I dunno, electric snake, coming straight at us.
Dr. Gonzo: Shoot it.
Duke: Not yet, I want to study its habits.
Message 6 of 9 (1 View)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1782 posts

Oct 2, 2003

,chickenmaster wrote:

,jayjayk89 wrote:

using your sphere grid to its max!!!!go fill it up and youll hae no prob

you say that like its easy....Ive beaten the game and havent completed the grid.
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

get your mouse off my sig!
Message 7 of 9 (1 View)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1827 posts

Oct 2, 2003

level up more

and use your aeons

especially bahamuts overide

and get your defense up

and use bio on the boss

Killzone
Message 8 of 9 (1 View)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
277 posts

Oct 4, 2003

First you can't technically "Kill" him, he's dead, sorry couldn't help it just really pisses me off when someone's dead and they won't leave you alone. But there isn't much to say he doesn't have any noticeable weaknesses and has a whole lot of hp. just keep every one healthy, unload everything you have and keep attacking the creature attached to him first because it'll do a lot of damage to him by absorbing hp. But if the attack does more than 4000 (the max hp of the other thing) than use it on seymour.

Good luck!!!

"Why do people depend on each other? In the end you're on your own. I made it this far by myself.
Sure, I couldn't do a thing when I was a kid, I've depended on others, but...
I'll be the first one to admit, I'm here because of other people.
I'm fine by myself now, I have all the skills I need to suvive. I'm not a child anymore!
Thats a lie, I don't know anything, I'm confused. I don't want to depend on anyone, how can I do that? Someone! Tell me!
Someone? So I'll end up depending on others after all."
-Squall
Message 9 of 9 (1 View)
0 Likes