Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Keyblade Wielder
10751 posts

Re: Secret Character in FFVII

Nov 18, 2003

,cozmo247 wrote:

You know you could shot here for saying Vincent is better than Cloud I personally like characters that aren't alaways reconized as "kool", but I do like Sephiroth who is pretty popular to most. I'm more of the "Evil" kinda guy ^_^

Yes, yes...I know, but I'm a risk-taker like that.

I liked Sephiroth too.  His story was also more interesting than Cloud's (IMO).  I've often said if Square would make a game that followed Sephiroth's descent into madness, I'd buy it.  Now that would be an interesting story!

Message 11 of 15 (6 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
430 posts

Nov 18, 2003
Well of coruse Vincent is  " cooler " than Cloud. Come on, he is Choas reborn. - happy sigh - Ahh Garland, that misunderstood man never gets any respect.
Message 12 of 15 (6 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
8755 posts

Nov 18, 2003

maricam wrote:

cozmo247 wrote:

You know you could shot here for saying Vincent is better than Cloud I personally like characters that aren't alaways reconized as "kool", but I do like Sephiroth who is pretty popular to most. I'm more of the "Evil" kinda guy ^_^

Yes, yes...I know, but I'm a risk-taker like that.

I liked Sephiroth too.  His story was also more interesting than Cloud's (IMO).  I've often said if Square would make a game that followed Sephiroth's descent into madness, I'd buy it.  Now that would be an interesting story!

Now that would be sweet! I think Advent Children should contain things we'd never expect them to put in it (Sephiroth's descent into madness maybe? )
Message 13 of 15 (6 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1087 posts

Nov 18, 2003

,OldTime wrote:
Well of coruse Vincent is  " cooler " than Cloud. Come on, he is Choas reborn. - happy sigh - Ahh Garland, that misunderstood man never gets any respect.

Could someone post vincent's story?  My game got stolen before I could get him.
Message 14 of 15 (6 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7838 posts

Nov 18, 2003

,cozmo247 wrote:

,maricam wrote:

,cozmo247 wrote:

She's secret in way... I mean you do have to answer her Q's don't yah?

Yeah, but she's not "secret" in the same way Vincent is secret.  There's nothing in the game that hints at Vincent and if you don't do those things you need to do, you'll never know you missed him.

Vincent is, however, very much worth getting.  Of all the FFVII characters, he's my favorite.  His story is more interesting than Cloud's and he's just a better character all around.

As for Yuffie...*shrugs*  See my "brat clone" topic in RPG General for how I feel about her.

Yeah and I would be the one doin' the shootin' .

Nah, everyones entitled to there opinion, especially Maricam .

-Griever_08

http://goo.gl/SjUkM
Message 15 of 15 (6 Views)
0 Likes