Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Aug 28 2003
By: funkyfreshdud Keyblade Wielder 10152 posts

Sad realization about myself and FFX-2

14 replies 2 views Edited Aug 28, 2003
Many people can testify to my absolute disapproval and disgust for FFX-2. I have posted about it more times than I can remember. And it felt good, I was making a stand: I would not support Square's stupidity any longer!... yet... When I glimpsed the art that will grace the cover of FFX-2, I quickly and painfully felt my convictions fly out the window. I came to the realization that I would most likely end up purchasing it, playing it, beating it, and spending a great many hours drooling. I have shamed myself and all those with any semblance of taste in their video games. I need a hug.
-I know nothing-
Message 1 of 15 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
524 posts

Re: Sad realization about myself and FFX-2

Aug 28, 2003

,funky-fresh-dud wrote:
Many people can testify to my absolute disapproval and disgust for FFX-2. I have posted about it more times than I can remember. And it felt good, I was making a stand: I would not support Square's stupidity any longer!... yet... When I glimpsed the art that will grace the cover of FFX-2, I quickly and painfully felt my convictions fly out the window. I came to the realization that I would most likely end up purchasing it, playing it, beating it, and spending a great many hours drooling. I have shamed myself and all those with any semblance of taste in their video games. I need a hug.

you want a hug.............get it from your mom lol haha i wont give you a hug but i do feel your pain *bends over in pain* lol

Message Edited by dcs on 08-28-2003 04:09 PM

Digimon!
Message 2 of 15 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1624 posts

Aug 28, 2003

,funky-fresh-dud wrote:

You'll never know if you'll like a game untill you try it yourself... I say give the game a rent and see, for any RPG is either you like it or hate it...

Message Edited by Xin on 08-28-2003 07:19 PM

Message 3 of 15 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1998 posts

Aug 28, 2003
well its good that you think that you will enjoy it....  im sure any final fantasy x fan will!
Message 4 of 15 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2804 posts

Aug 28, 2003

,Xin wrote:

,funky-fresh-dud wrote:

You'll never know if you'll like a game untill you try it yourself... I say give the game a rent and see, for any RPG is either you like it or hate it...,

Message Edited by Xin on 08-28-2003 07:19 PM

Thats what I'm going too do, first rent it then see if I like it and if I do I'll buy it.
Message 5 of 15 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
8755 posts

Aug 29, 2003

,funky-fresh-dud wrote:

My friends... I give you a true FF Maniac, *everyone looks and applauds* Welcome to the club man!
Message 6 of 15 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
8726 posts

Aug 29, 2003

,funky-fresh-dud wrote:

it's my job isn't it? *hugs you*
Message 7 of 15 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
10152 posts

Aug 29, 2003

,TheParkingMeter wrote:

Awwww, why thank you TPM, it's good to know at least one person here has a heart.
-I know nothing-
Message 8 of 15 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
8726 posts

Aug 29, 2003

,funky-fresh-dud wrote:

,TheParkingMeter wrote:

Awwww, why thank you TPM, it's good to know at least one person here has a heart.

np, hun.
Message 9 of 15 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4026 posts

Aug 29, 2003

,funky-fresh-dud wrote:

Hey, one of the good things about people is the ability to change their minds..  {{{{{ BIG Hug }}}}}
Message 10 of 15 (2 Views)
0 Likes