Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Jul 02 2003
By: kenwood1072~ First Son 9 posts

SANCTUARY KEEPER

16 replies 1 views Edited Jul 2, 2003
ineed some help to beat this sunof a b-tch every time ido some damage he uses Curaga and i half to start all over ...
Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 17 (1 View)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4285 posts

Re: SANCTUARY KEEPER

Jul 2, 2003
do what I did. Get a couple Aeons in Overdrive. It should take 5 mins. I had Bahamut in overdrive and hit him 20,000. than the kepper hit him a few times and i hit him for 20,000 again, battle over
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 17 (1 View)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1167 posts

Jul 2, 2003

,Sepultura998 wrote:
do what I did. Get a couple Aeons in Overdrive. It should take 5 mins. I had Bahamut in overdrive and hit him 20,000. than the kepper hit him a few times and i hit him for 20,000 again, battle over

whos the sanc keeper lol? i never had any troubles with bosses except seymor, and braska's final aeon
favorite games i currently own: Castlevania: Lament of Innocence | Halo | Splinter Cell:smileytongue:andora Tomorrow | Devil May Cry | Golden Sun |
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 17 (1 View)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4285 posts

Jul 2, 2003
The Sancturary Keeper is the boss you fight right when you get out of the Mt. Gagazet cave. Auron says "here they come" or something
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 17 (1 View)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4306 posts

Jul 2, 2003

kenwood1072 wrote:
ineed some help to beat this sunof a b-tch every time ido some damage he uses Curaga and i half to start all over ...

I also used bahamut. Charge up yuna so she can use grand summon and bahamut. Have rikku in the party, switch in yuna, call bahamut, release him, call him again with grand summon.

Just for grins though, try casting reflect on him so that he bounces the curga spells to someone in your party. If the keeper is using reflect, then try casting dispel on it. I think about fun stuff like that after I've already beaten the bosses.

Message Edited by njinear2b on 07-02-2003 12:38 AM

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 17 (1 View)
0 Likes
First Son
9 posts

Jul 2, 2003
i don't have dispel i tryed 5 times to beat him....
Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 17 (1 View)
0 Likes
Wastelander
693 posts

Jul 2, 2003
naa he was easy, but lady yunalesca was a **bleep** 2 try n kill, try it without holy or ne remedies and no esuna, teach me 2 pik the expert spear grid 1st time off lol
"...Was I created this way too?"
- Sephiroth from FF7
Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 17 (1 View)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4306 posts

Jul 2, 2003

kenwood1072 wrote:
i don't have dispel i tryed 5 times to beat him....

It's a wonderful spell... you should find it on the sphere grid. You should have a save just prior to that point, so mill about beating up enemies so that you can charge up the overdrives.

caitsith wrote:
naa he was easy, but lady yunalesca was a **bleep** 2 try n kill, try it without holy or ne remedies and no esuna, teach me 2 pik the expert spear grid 1st time off lol

No kidding... she drove me nuts until I figured out what I needed - I customized the armor for auron to negate the effects of zombie, confused, poison, and stone. I didn't cast reflect on him though as yunalesca was kind enough to cast recovery spells on him. I used auron to beat her up until the last change, and then recovered yuna for calling out bahamut. Piece of cake after doing that.
Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 17 (1 View)
0 Likes
Wastelander
822 posts

Jul 2, 2003
Are there any other secrets in FFX?? I already got all the aeons including the Magnus sisters and Anima...I got all the legendary weapons and all at full power... I got all the animals captured in all the areas at maximum, and i won like 200 blitzball games... im undefeated without restarting...i beat that city of the cactuars game....and i got all the passes on the air ship..i beat the omega guy...but is there anything else??
Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 17 (1 View)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4306 posts

Jul 2, 2003

Hwoarang11 wrote:
I got all the animals captured in all the areas at maximum

What's the (4000 gp?) monster from the thunder plains? I haven't gotten that one. A hidden boss or something?

I'm sure there are lots of secrets to find, but I usually beat the games first, and then go looking for the extras. The only blitzball game that I played was the one I was forced to play.
Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 17 (1 View)
0 Likes