Ghost of Sparta
15169 posts

Re: Ruin it for me

Dec 6, 2003

,finalight wrote:

,Rafe wrote:

Umm...I cant read Japanese so why would I read a Japanese guide? The guides I am reading have refered to them as not only Chapters but Story Level.

you can reading japanese guide translated to english, that's why. If you translated the japanese word into english directly, it would be known as 'story level'

Whatever, Im calling it story level and no one can change my attitude on this. I dont care what the English game says.
Message 11 of 13 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7036 posts

Dec 6, 2003

,Rafe wrote:

Whatever, Im calling it story level and no one can change my attitude on this. I dont care what the English game says.

kk..whatever, as long as it doesn't sounds ridiculous, I don't care.
Btw, Yuna sings better than koda kumi in terms of this song, but for the real emotion...eckk
Message 12 of 13 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Treasure Hunter
5945 posts

Dec 6, 2003

,Rafe wrote:

,finalight wrote:

,Rafe wrote:

Umm...I cant read Japanese so why would I read a Japanese guide? The guides I am reading have refered to them as not only Chapters but Story Level.

you can reading japanese guide translated to english, that's why. If you translated the japanese word into english directly, it would be known as 'story level'

Well, the Bradey Official Guide does call them "Chapters" but if you're used to seeing them in "Story Levels" that's okay too.  I don't see the difference in the words...  Each Level or Chapter (By the way Chapter does mean Level when translated) builds up the Story.  so no one is wrong in this case. 

Stop your whining, Rafe j/k

For technical support (including DISK READ ERRORS) call: 1-800-345-SONY.
New to the world of the PS boards? Check out the "NEW USER GUIDE"

Message 13 of 13 (0 Views)
0 Likes