Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Nov 05 2003
By: ff7tecky~ First Son 12 posts

Remaking FF7

6 replies 2 views Edited Nov 5, 2003
I know you have seen other messages  about how FF7 should be re-made, but i have thought this through, not only could you add in better graphics you could add in voice acting (originally from english) and because there was no original voice acting it wouldn't turn out as crappy like in FFX. Well anyway it would be really cool like Cloud could be done by the guy who voices the english version of Spike from Cowboy BeBop, and Tifa could be done by the woman that does Faye from Cowboy BeBop, Cid could be done in my opinion well by Bruce Willis.  Yuffi could be done by the same person that did the voice acting for Riku in FFX.  Sephiroth could be done by the dude that does Mareic (i cant really spell his name) in the TV show Yu-Gi-Oh nice and evil.  Barret could be done by that big guy in Armageddon.  Aeris could be done by Serenity in Yu-Gi-Oh as well, as fare as Cate Sith and Red XIII go i can't think of any one to do the acting for them, anyway i am just brainstorming, i know there would also be loads of other characters to get voices for but i was just listing some of the main ones.  If Square-Enix did come out with something like this i would be all over it, and i am shure all of Final Fantasy's long time fans would be as well.  But even if the voice acting didn't work out those graphics would kick butt. 
Message 1 of 7 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
8277 posts

Re: Remaking FF7

Nov 5, 2003
The doggy in Legally Blond 2 could do Red XIII.
Message 2 of 7 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Final Boss
30058 posts

Nov 5, 2003

,ff7tecky wrote:
I know you have seen other messages  about how FF7 should be re-made, but i have thought this through, not only could you add in better graphics you could add in voice acting (originally from english) and because there was no original voice acting it wouldn't turn out as crappy like in FFX. Well anyway it would be really cool like Cloud could be done by the guy who voices the english version of Spike from Cowboy BeBop, and Tifa could be done by the woman that does Faye from Cowboy BeBop, Cid could be done in my opinion well by Bruce Willis.  Yuffi could be done by the same person that did the voice acting for Riku in FFX.  Sephiroth could be done by the dude that does Mareic (i cant really spell his name) in the TV show Yu-Gi-Oh nice and evil.  Barret could be done by that big guy in Armageddon.  Aeris could be done by Serenity in Yu-Gi-Oh as well, as fare as Cate Sith and Red XIII go i can't think of any one to do the acting for them, anyway i am just brainstorming, i know there would also be loads of other characters to get voices for but i was just listing some of the main ones.  If Square-Enix did come out with something like this i would be all over it, and i am shure all of Final Fantasy's long time fans would be as well.  But even if the voice acting didn't work out those graphics would kick butt. 

Not going to happen...
Formally chaynes...
Message 3 of 7 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1481 posts

Nov 5, 2003
There is a movie sequel which take place 2 years after so don't get your hopes up.
Message 4 of 7 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
13770 posts

Nov 5, 2003

,ff7tecky wrote:

Unfortunaltley there willl not be a Final Fantasy Sequel in a Gameing version but something pretty good as well will happen. A Final Fantasy 7 Movie called : Final Fantasy Adverent Children and it takes place about 2 years after all what happened in Final Fantasy 7 game and if you go to the FF Board you may get some pictures of it and stuff somewhere! Also if you care I know www.gametrailers.com had something about it.
Raoul Duke: There's a uh, big machine in the sky, some kind of, I dunno, electric snake, coming straight at us.
Dr. Gonzo: Shoot it.
Duke: Not yet, I want to study its habits.
Message 5 of 7 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5428 posts

Nov 5, 2003
Hrmmm, but maybe AFTER the movie, they plan to release a sequel to that.... that's an idea.

Message 6 of 7 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
10751 posts

Nov 5, 2003
FFVII was not my favorite FF by a long shot but this doesn't have as much to do with me NOT wanting to see a remake or sequel as my desire to see game development resources used to create new, fresh, and original games.  Having said that, I do hope to be able to see Advent Children.  It looks interesting (thought Sephiroth isn't anything like I pictured him--the Goth look just doesn't work for me...too girly, not sinister enough) and if any more must be done with FFVII, a movie seems like an acceptable and logical spin-off.
Message 7 of 7 (2 Views)
0 Likes