Dec 12 2003
By: moocha01 Treasure Hunter 5945 posts

Quick Q... (possible spoiler)

9 replies 2 views Edited Dec 12, 2003
How do I get the treasure chest  after defeating the 6 sets of fiend at the Macalania Woods Travel Agency?  Everytime I try to approach it, the screen goes into distant view and will not let me open it...
This will be after O'aka comes in and he tries to tell the guy that his debt has been paid...

For technical support (including DISK READ ERRORS) call: 1-800-345-SONY.
New to the world of the PS boards? Check out the "NEW USER GUIDE"

Message 1 of 10 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7838 posts

Re: Quick Q... (possible spoiler)

Dec 12, 2003

,moocha01 wrote:
How do I get the treasure chest  after defeating the 6 sets of fiend at the Macalania Woods Travel Agency?  Everytime I try to approach it, the screen goes into distant view and will not let me open it...
This will be after O'aka comes in and he tries to tell the guy that his debt has been paid...

Just pump the X button, eventually you'll get close enough to it and you'll open it.

-Griever_08

http://goo.gl/SjUkM
Message 2 of 10 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5945 posts

Dec 12, 2003

,Griever_08 wrote:

,moocha01 wrote:

Just pump the X button, eventually you'll get close enough to it and you'll open it.

Just my luck again, I keep getting pushed back because it thinks I'm trying to go to the temple.  Oh, well.  I pumped until my fingers hurt.  I'll try it later.  It's bed time...

Message 3 of 10 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7838 posts

Dec 12, 2003

,moocha01 wrote:

,Griever_08 wrote:

,moocha01 wrote:

Just my luck again, I keep getting pushed back because it thinks I'm trying to go to the temple.  Oh, well.  I pumped until my fingers hurt.  I'll try it later.  It's bed time...

Just aim toward it and press forward, usually you'll keep going forward even if your perspective changes and keep pressing X.

-Griever_08

Message 4 of 10 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5945 posts

Dec 12, 2003

,Griever_08 wrote:

,moocha01 wrote:

,Griever_08 wrote:

,moocha01 wrote:

Just aim toward it and press forward, usually you'll keep going forward even if your perspective changes and keep pressing X.

Okay, I've got it now. thanks for you help.  Now bed is calling

Message 5 of 10 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7838 posts

Dec 12, 2003

,moocha01 wrote:,
,Griever_08 wrote:,
,moocha01 wrote:
How do I get the treasure chest  after defeating the 6 sets of fiend at the Macalania Woods Travel Agency?  Everytime I try to approach it, the screen goes into distant view and will not let me open it...This will be after O'aka comes in and he tries to tell the guy that his debt has been paid...,
,Just pump the X button, eventually you'll get close enough to it and you'll open it.
,Just my luck again, I keep getting pushed back because it thinks I'm trying to go to the temple.  Oh, well.  I pumped until my fingers hurt.  I'll try it later.  It's bed time...
,Just aim toward it and press forward, usually you'll keep going forward even if your perspective changes and keep pressing X.

No problem. I bet you were disappointed with what your reward was lol. What was it, an Elixer or a High Potion? Or niether?

-Griever_08

Message 6 of 10 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5945 posts

Dec 12, 2003

,Griever_08 wrote:

,moocha01 wrote:
How do I get the treasure chest  after defeating the 6 sets of fiend at the Macalania Woods Travel Agency?  Everytime I try to approach it, the screen goes into distant view and will not let me open it...This will be after O'aka comes in and he tries to tell the guy that his debt has been paid...,
,Just pump the X button, eventually you'll get close enough to it and you'll open it.
,Just my luck again, I keep getting pushed back because it thinks I'm trying to go to the temple.  Oh, well.  I pumped until my fingers hurt.  I'll try it later.  It's bed time...
,Just aim toward it and press forward, usually you'll keep going forward even if your perspective changes and keep pressing X.

No problem. I bet you were disappointed with what your reward was lol. What was it, an Elixer or a High Potion? Or niether?

Actually it was an X-Potion...

Message 7 of 10 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7838 posts

Dec 12, 2003

,moocha01 wrote:

,Griever_08 wrote:

Too bad it was'nt a Dress Sphere...or a previously missed Garment Grid.:smileywink:

-Griever_08

Message 8 of 10 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5945 posts

Dec 12, 2003

,Griever_08 wrote:

,moocha01 wrote:

,Griever_08 wrote:

Too bad it was'nt a Dress Sphere...or a previously missed Garment Grid.:smileywink:

Oh, you wanna be a wise-guy, huh? ,

Message 9 of 10 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7838 posts

Dec 12, 2003

,moocha01 wrote:

,Griever_08 wrote:

,moocha01 wrote:

,Griever_08 wrote:

Oh, you wanna be a wise-guy, huh? ,

J/K!!! LoL I know your not one to be messed with. :smileywink::smileyhappy:

-Griever_08

Message 10 of 10 (2 Views)
0 Likes