Nov 26 2003
By: Snakeagle First Son 3 posts

Question about Fianl Fantasy X-2

3 replies 0 views Edited Nov 26, 2003
Hey i am tried to beat the game in one shot.  Because i want to see the perfect ending.  Because i don't want to play the game again.  But i forgot to see the scene in the moonflow area.  I forgot to go to the farplane and see that scene.  Right now i have the game complate in 16% but if i do everything that the books said to get 100% complete.  I think i will end up in 99.8% because i forgot to see that scene.  So i want to know could i still see the perfect ending if i have that score or do i need to start the game after i finshed the game and about that.  I know you will need to start your character at level 1 so that means i need to built up the abilte that i got for them again.  I don't want to start again because i had built my female character to level 23 but i want to see the perfect in one shot becasue i don't want to play the same game again because it takes so long to bulit your charcter up to beat the game.  And if any of u guys had beat the game and see the perfect ending i want to know what level did u have for u character to beat the game.  So should i start the game again or play it through and try it again to get 100% the second time. but right now i am early in the game so i could do that but i need to get all my character up to level 23 to go to Macalania Woods.  LOL
Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 4 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
104 posts

Re: Question about Fianl Fantasy X-2

Nov 26, 2003
I'm not sure if it's true, but I've heard that it's impossible to get 100% completion your first time through the game because of the different story paths you can take along the way.  I'm not sure if the Strategy Guide says anything about this, since I don't have one.
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 4 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7036 posts

Nov 26, 2003
oh well..you can replay the whole game then..
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 4 (0 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1042 posts

Nov 26, 2003
there is a way, do everything, like visit every place every chapter, and give the sphere to youth league.
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 4 (0 Views)
0 Likes