Aug 19 2010
By: XrayCrisis Splicer 71 posts

Power Leveling

6 replies 25 views Edited Aug 19, 2010

I have just finished the story line an final fantasy 13 (What an ending by the way! :smileysurprised: ) I have completed stage 9 for all 6 roles on all 6 caracters and was just wanting to know what is the best post game spot / mission for getting the CP to complete stage 10.

Platinum/100%'s:

After Burner Climax, Burnout Paradise, Cuboid, Dead Space, Dead Space Extraction, Dead Space Ignition, Detuned, EyePet, Final Fantasy 13, Linger In Shadows, Little Big Planet, Sega Mega Drive Collection, Terminator Salvation, Tomb Raider: Underworld, Trine, Trivial Pursuit, Wanted, Wolverine.
Message 1 of 7 (25 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2550 posts

Re: Power Leveling

Aug 19, 2010

i suggest getting the growth egg. i forget what mission you get it in. (great help huh lol)  anyways, that doubles the CP you get. for me, i went around eden, theres a nice path that circles around and get hella CP. theres on group of 6, 3 vampire and 3 soldiers, that gives you little over 19,000 CP each battle.  you just gotta go around and around, sometimes they respawn, but if not just go out the big door and back again.  when that got boring i went back to gran pulse just for a different view of things.  then back to eden. lol

Message 2 of 7 (25 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Aug 19, 2010

Yeah you can get the Growth egg by beating mission 55, to unlock mission 55 you'll need to beat mission 14 and beat barthandelus in Oerba which you got.

the stone for mission 55 is in Oerba on the Deserted schoolhouse roof. you'll be fighting a Ochu type of mob, it can get real ugly if the fight is dragged out, best strat is going in with Van as leader fang and hope, Sab, Sen, Med. just have fang tank while Van spams death on the Ochu called Neochu, and hope will handle the cures and stuff. hope that helps. 

Message 3 of 7 (25 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
166 posts

Aug 19, 2010

A good spot to famr CP is where you see the behmoth king and that beast fight each other in gran pulse at the north end of the map  . That place is a pretty good spot and having the growth egg you can get i believe 100k-300k in an hour or so . To get the growth egg you must beat mission 14 Defender of the flock to be able to ride the Chocobos. Then unlock and beat mission 55 to get the growth egg . It'll be a tough battle if you do it the normal way instead of death spam .

Message 4 of 7 (25 Views)
Splicer
71 posts

Aug 20, 2010

How do you get to Oerba with a chocobo? I tryed to teleport there but the chocobo does not seem to like it.

Platinum/100%'s:

After Burner Climax, Burnout Paradise, Cuboid, Dead Space, Dead Space Extraction, Dead Space Ignition, Detuned, EyePet, Final Fantasy 13, Linger In Shadows, Little Big Planet, Sega Mega Drive Collection, Terminator Salvation, Tomb Raider: Underworld, Trine, Trivial Pursuit, Wanted, Wolverine.
Message 5 of 7 (25 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
71 posts

Aug 20, 2010

Forget i said that, I understand.

Platinum/100%'s:

Message 6 of 7 (25 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
75 posts

Aug 20, 2010

If you're going to try and get all weapons and armor then don't bother farming CP.  You'll max out CP LONG before you get anywhere near the gil needed to get all weapons and armor.

Message 7 of 7 (25 Views)