Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Dec 13 2003
By: Rezzy19 Fender Bender 3205 posts

Please Read!

4 replies 1 views Edited Dec 13, 2003
I'm fairly new to this forum, (ok, brand-new) and I'm a big gamer, especially Final Fantasy. If anyone has any knowledge about FFVII, FFVIII, or FFTactics, please leave your e-mail, with the game you know the best, as i will use your e-mail to ask you questions about the game if i happen to get stuck. I will not share your email with anyone, i promise. Or, if you feel uncomfortable posting your email here, my AOL IM screen name is psu0708 if you wish to IM me. Again, thank you for your help.
Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 5 (1 View)
0 Likes
Final Boss
30058 posts

Re: Please Read!

Dec 13, 2003

,CloudStrife07 wrote:
I'm fairly new to this forum, (ok, brand-new) and I'm a big gamer, especially Final Fantasy. If anyone has any knowledge about FFVII, FFVIII, or FFTactics, please leave your e-mail, with the game you know the best, as i will use your e-mail to ask you questions about the game if i happen to get stuck. I will not share your email with anyone, i promise. Or, if you feel uncomfortable posting your email here, my AOL IM screen name is psu0708 if you wish to IM me. Again, thank you for your help.

Ok what these forums are used for is for asking questions not to leave an e-mail and do things that way. To learn more about the boards please visit the announcement board for more information.
Formally chaynes...
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 5 (1 View)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3205 posts

Dec 13, 2003
srry, my bad.,
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 5 (1 View)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7036 posts

Dec 13, 2003

,CloudStrife07 wrote:
srry, my bad.,

your signature was something like mine last time.
except my sentence is "final fantasy shall rulz the world!!!"

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 5 (1 View)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3205 posts

Dec 13, 2003
wow, what a coincidence! lol
Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 5 (1 View)
0 Likes