Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Uncharted Territory
1538 posts

Re: PSN release of "Crisis Core - FFVII"

Apr 6, 2012

chickenbonetom wrote:

I really hope they do release Crisis Core on the PSN/PS3 I've been diein to play it but don't wanna have to buy a PSP.

That game was on of the only reasons I got a PSP. I even have a cord so that I can hook my PSP up to the big screen........it does not look very good that way though.

Please use plain text.
Message 21 of 38 (626 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

May 22, 2012

Is Crisis Core of PS though? I've been wanting to play it so I could possibly understand FF7 a little bit more. Since, well, when I played FF7, I was totally lost on the story line. I understood bits and pieces but I never understood why Cloud acted like Zack in a few parts. So yea. If not then time to go out and buy a PSP =/

Please use plain text.
Message 22 of 38 (626 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
5 posts

May 26, 2012

Agreed, a downloadable version for the PS3 would be awesome.

Please use plain text.
Message 23 of 38 (626 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2350 posts

May 27, 2012

AsheFFXII wrote:

Is Crisis Core of PS though? I've been wanting to play it so I could possibly understand FF7 a little bit more. Since, well, when I played FF7, I was totally lost on the story line. I understood bits and pieces but I never understood why Cloud acted like Zack in a few parts. So yea. If not then time to go out and buy a PSP =/

i do believe they tell you in FF7 why he acts like zack.  or even why he acts the way he does. so maybe you need to play that again and pay more attention to whats goin on.

[/img]http://xivreborn.com/gen/Matchbox_Inferno_Exodus_General.jpg[/img]

http://xivreborn.com/gen/Matchbox_Inferno_Exodus_General.jpg
Please use plain text.
Message 24 of 38 (626 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
281 posts

May 29, 2012

TornadicInferno wrote:

AsheFFXII wrote:

i do believe they tell you in FF7 why he acts like zack.  or even why he acts the way he does. so maybe you need to play that again and pay more attention to whats goin on.

Everything becomes clear in Crisis Core and if you play it you will understand why Cloud takes on Zacks personality

Please use plain text.
Message 25 of 38 (626 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
39 posts

Jun 1, 2012

I liked Crisis Core and played thru it multiple times, and wouldnt mind getting it again on the PSN!!!

URL=http://www.ps3trophies.com/profile/crystalgolem420]
Please use plain text.
Message 26 of 38 (626 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2785 posts

Jun 1, 2012

I also want to know why this game has not been released on the PSN store!

Please use plain text.
Message 27 of 38 (626 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Jun 7, 2012

uhh ta all u dat dont know crisis core was on tha ps store as well as shin budokai 2 but sony took them both off a few weeks later back in 2008 they claim it was cus of licensing issues. if u purchasd the game on tje psn u got ta keep it and should still be in your download list just like mk2 n ninja turtles but theyre no longer up mk2 is now in tha mk arcade kollection n ninja turtles is gone... I got shin budokai 2 from tha ps store but regret not getting crisis core

Please use plain text.
Message 28 of 38 (626 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

[ Edited ]
Sep 14, 2012

Don't dis the Go. It's the best PSP there is, unlike the PSP 3000/Bright, now that was a waste of time.

I'd love to play this on my Vita, bigger screen the load time would be quicker, and I wouldn't have to bother the UMD again.

Please use plain text.
Message 29 of 38 (510 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
6 posts

Sep 24, 2012
This game really needs to be released to psn, vita compatible with trophys
Please use plain text.
Message 30 of 38 (484 Views)
0 Likes