Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Nov 12 2003
By: BarFly~ Lombax Warrior 197 posts

Original FF3 for the Famicom

5 replies 3 views Edited Nov 12, 2003
What's the chances that Square-Enix will release FF3 for the original Famicom on a PS2 Disc? It was never released in the US...
"I love the power glove...it's so BAD!--Lucas-"The Wizard""

Message 1 of 6 (3 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4285 posts

Re: Original FF3 for the Famicom

Nov 12, 2003
I think there was a rumor of it happening a while back. So it's very possible, and at the same time very doubtful, but I hope. If they DO remake it, I want to be up to todays standards, I don't want just a slight update like Origins had. I want the whole deal. Graphics, music, story ect. And it's the NES in the U.S. not Famicom. I know FF3 wasn't released here, but we should still refer to it as NES. It's less confusing and frankly, it sounds better.
Message 2 of 6 (3 Views)
0 Likes
Final Boss
30058 posts

Nov 12, 2003

,Bar Fly wrote:
What's the chances that Square-Enix will release FF3 for the original Famicom on a PS2 Disc? It was never released in the US...

On a PS2 disc practically none, PS1 disc a slight chance but that's a stretch.
Formally chaynes...
Message 3 of 6 (3 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
297 posts

Nov 12, 2003

I have wondered why we have not recieved this game myself.  I like having all of the games in a series I enjoy and it would indeed be nice to have this one.

Any clue Chaynes?

There is no such thing as a stupid question....there are only really stupid people asking.
Message 4 of 6 (3 Views)
0 Likes
Final Boss
30058 posts

Nov 12, 2003

,angreemunkee wrote:

I have wondered why we have not recieved this game myself.  I like having all of the games in a series I enjoy and it would indeed be nice to have this one.

Any clue Chaynes?

I recall something to do with the original coding being a problem, now that involved porting the game to the WS but not sure if that holds true to porting it to any other console or handheld.
Formally chaynes...
Message 5 of 6 (3 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1977 posts

Nov 13, 2003
i think its gotta come out here eventually. Japanese people are crazy smart so im sure they'll realize we have them all except 3 and realease it here. it just WOULDNT make SENSE if they didnt! lol Either way Famicom rokks =^_-=
Message 6 of 6 (3 Views)
0 Likes