Nov 09 2003
By: Shadowmyst01 Treasure Hunter 6314 posts

Optional FF Story Part 2

8 replies 1 views Edited Nov 9, 2003

O.k this is the second installment of the story I promised some of the FF fans.

Again please don't post your comments yet till after the 2nd part is on the board.

Hope you enjoy and my brother hopes you like his interpretation of a FF story.

Message 1 of 9 (1 View)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6314 posts

Re: Optional FF Story Part 2

Nov 9, 2003

Shattered Crystal

Part 2 :Where am I?

In the eternity of time and space there is always something that is seperate, distinct and cut off from the rest of the flow. At the level were dimensions are seperate the rule still applies. Instead of this being natural it was done intentionally, a certain demensions were no one can go or even leave. This is were a being simply known as Cedric Deamos lives and will live for eternity if the forces of magic have any say. Both the forces of Dark and Light came together for the only instant in recorded time, for the simple purpose of binding him to the plain simply known as Ultima. They bound him on all levels except one that he discovered only after being trapped for what seemed like an eternity. Influence.

A warrior lies on the ground unconscious along with a woman at the bottom of a valley, with bruises and cuts all over their bodies. All is still until loose dirt slips from from the rocks above. Creatures both large and small carefully approach the seemingly defenseless pair being aware that the male warrior was still armed with a giant sword strapped to his back. With this in mind they turned their attention to the female. As they approached closer they failed to notice the sign of life in the form of the warriors hand moving slowly towards his shoulder. As they were about to grab her the air grew still, the four creatures that stood above the woman yelled in pain as they realized their torsoes were no longer connected to their legs. With one swift slice the warrior dispatched all the creatures in the area. He then knelt down to help the woman but found that she was already awake, her hand shot out quickly, the man thinking it was an attack, dodged it. Fire exploded from her hand destroying a creature that was coming up from behind. Seeing that she was helping he let go of the handle from his blade.

Getting to their feet and dusting themselves off, they finally spoke. "Who are you" the man asked. My names Terra."And you". "Call me Cloud" " Okay with the introductions out of the way, where are we?"she said." I don't have the slightess clue"

Message 2 of 9 (1 View)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1998 posts

Nov 9, 2003
haha very clever, i like it.
Message 3 of 9 (1 View)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1203 posts

Nov 9, 2003
nice. very nice. i like it. *applause*

"Tell me friend, you ever dance with the devil in the pale moon light?"
Message 4 of 9 (1 View)
0 Likes
First Son
9 posts

Nov 9, 2003

Keep it coming.  sounds good so far.

Message 5 of 9 (1 View)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
143 posts

Nov 10, 2003

Much better. The action and drama kept me intrested while you kept up the detail. Well done.

Message 6 of 9 (1 View)
0 Likes
Survivor
2941 posts

Nov 10, 2003
i'm enjoying this so far!!!
Message 7 of 9 (1 View)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1336 posts

Nov 14, 2003
*bump*
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Everyone has a purpose, but few know what it is; do you know your purpose in life?"
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 8 of 9 (1 View)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1827 posts

Nov 14, 2003

ok then

Killzone
Message 9 of 9 (1 View)
0 Likes