Dec 05 2003
By: moocha01 Treasure Hunter 5945 posts

Okay, I'm frustrated... *possible spoiler*

24 replies 1 views Edited Dec 5, 2003
I have attempted to calibrate all of the towers in the Thunder Plains like Rafe described in his previous post.  My guide states that even if you do not calibrate them all you can still get the Samauri Honor Garment Grid.  When I speak to the tech after calibration process, I get the "You did it! You calibrated every last one of 'em!  Thanks, you really came through for me!" Then it goes on to ask me which tower I would like to know my progress on...

What do we really have to do to get this garmet grid.  I'm going to assume that we could get it now in this part of the game.  I don't want to go on until I know for sure...

For technical support (including DISK READ ERRORS) call: 1-800-345-SONY.
New to the world of the PS boards? Check out the "NEW USER GUIDE"

Message 1 of 25 (1 View)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7838 posts

Re: Okay, I'm frustrated... *possible spoiler*

Dec 5, 2003

,moocha01 wrote:
I have attempted to calibrate all of the towers in the Thunder Plains like Rafe described in his previous post.  My guide states that even if you do not calibrate them all you can still get the Samauri Honor Garment Grid.  When I speak to the tech after calibration process, I get the "You did it! You calibrated every last one of 'em!  Thanks, you really came through for me!" Then it goes on to ask me which tower I would like to know my progress on...

What do we really have to do to get this garmet grid.  I'm going to assume that we could get it now in this part of the game.  I don't want to go on until I know for sure...

All I did was, after calibrating the towers I went back to the Travel Agency and talked to the guy. He gave me the Garment Grid after the conversation. Maybe you're on a different Chapter than I was. I think I was on chapter 2 or 3 not 100% sure which.

-Griever_08

http://goo.gl/SjUkM
Message 2 of 25 (1 View)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5945 posts

Dec 5, 2003

,Griever_08 wrote:

,moocha01 wrote:

All I did was, after calibrating the towers I went back to the Travel Agency and talked to the guy. He gave me the Garment Grid after the conversation. Maybe you're on a different Chapter than I was. I think I was on chapter 2 or 3 not 100% sure which.

It is in chapter 2 but it says that you did not have to calibrate all of the towers, just attempt them at least one time... ,

Message 3 of 25 (1 View)
0 Likes
Sackboy
457 posts

Dec 5, 2003
I was in Chapter 3, but I got the garment grid when I went to the Travel Agency. Which chapter are you in moocha01?,
height=220 width=240>
Message 4 of 25 (1 View)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5945 posts

Dec 5, 2003

,TerraVI wrote:
I was in Chapter 3, but I got the garment grid when I went to the Travel Agency. Which chapter are you in moocha01?,

Chapter 2, so I don't have to panic? There is a way for me to gain it still? Can I try this again in chapter 3?

Message 5 of 25 (1 View)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7838 posts

Dec 5, 2003

,moocha01 wrote:

,TerraVI wrote:

Chapter 2, so I don't have to panic? There is a way for me to gain it still? Can I try this again in chapter 3?

Yeah I was'nt successful in calibrating them all either........one craptacular mini-game IMO. lol Did you calibrate the Tower thats done remotely? It's between Towers 8 and 9 (I believe).

-Griever_08

Message 6 of 25 (1 View)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5945 posts

Dec 5, 2003

,Griever_08 wrote:

,moocha01 wrote:

,TerraVI wrote:

Yeah I was'nt successful in calibrating them all either........one craptacular mini-game IMO. lol Did you calibrate the Tower thats done remotely? It's between Towers 8 and 9 (I believe).

Yeah, I attempted them all. Even that one.  But I should have to calibrate them all in order to get the Grid per the guide I just had to attempt them.  Ooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhh Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr  I've stopped with it anyway. I was tired of guessing the buttons.  That Tower 10 is no joke b/c you have to do the sequence backwards...

Message 7 of 25 (1 View)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7838 posts

Dec 5, 2003

,moocha01 wrote:

,Griever_08 wrote:

,moocha01 wrote:

,TerraVI wrote:

Yeah, I attempted them all. Even that one.  But I should have to calibrate them all in order to get the Grid per the guide I just had to attempt them.  Ooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhh Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr  I've stopped with it anyway. I was tired of guessing the buttons.  That Tower 10 is no joke b/c you have to do the sequence backwards...

We seem to be playing "Thread Tag" lol.

Like I said on Rafes thread, maybe try leaving the Thunder Plains altogether and coming back.

-Griever_08

Message 8 of 25 (1 View)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5945 posts

Dec 5, 2003

,Griever_08 wrote:

,moocha01 wrote:

,Griever_08 wrote:

,moocha01 wrote:

,TerraVI wrote:

We seem to be playing "Thread Tag" lol.

Like I said on Rafes thread, maybe try leaving the Thunder Plains altogether and coming back.

yep! we are tagging. 

Message 9 of 25 (1 View)
0 Likes
Sackboy
457 posts

Dec 5, 2003
I'd suggest trying again during Chapter 3. Goodluck!
height=220 width=240>
Message 10 of 25 (1 View)
0 Likes