Reply
Sep 18 2003
By: CloudyWolf84 Treasure Hunter 7838 posts
Offline

OMG.......I wish I was rich. Somthing I found on E-Bay.

37 replies 3 views Edited Sep 18, 2003

This is the coolest thing I have ever seen in my entire life...well..almost. I wish I had $400.

,

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3242925683&category=13667


-Griever_08

http://goo.gl/SjUkM
Message 1 of 38 (3 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 05/07/2003
Offline
212 posts
 

Re: OMG.......I wish I was rich. Somthing I found on E-Bay.

Sep 18, 2003
400 bucks!?!?!? BS! i wouldnt go higher than 50 for that lil thing.
Live in y()ur wXrld.
Pl/\y in []urs.

"You will fear me, even if you can't see me." - Stealth
Message 2 of 38 (3 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 09/01/2003
Offline
4748 posts
 

Re: OMG.......I wish I was rich. Somthing I found on E-Bay.

Sep 18, 2003

,
,
,-Stea1th- wrote:
400 bucks!?!?!? BS! i wouldnt go higher than 50 for that lil thing.
,

,

LOL! And that's probably why you don't own one. Sweet piece of work, though. How much does it actually go for on retail?
Badger Badger Badger Badger... Snake!
Message 3 of 38 (3 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 02/25/2003
Offline
7838 posts
 

Re: OMG.......I wish I was rich. Somthing I found on E-Bay.

Sep 18, 2003

,
,
,demiforce wrote:

,
,
,-Stea1th- wrote:
400 bucks!?!?!? BS! i wouldnt go higher than 50 for that lil thing.
,

,

LOL! And that's probably why you don't own one. Sweet piece of work, though. How much does it actually go for on retail?
,
,

I don't know, but I'm sure it's way cheaper in Japan.

-Griever_08

http://goo.gl/SjUkM
Message 4 of 38 (3 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Limit Breaker
Registered: 05/25/2003
Online
22274 posts
 

Re: OMG.......I wish I was rich. Somthing I found on E-Bay.

Sep 18, 2003

,
,
,Griever_08 wrote:
,

This is the coolest thing I have ever seen in my entire life...well..almost. I wish I had $400.

,

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3242925683&category=13667


,
,

The only FFVII collectables that I saw and liked were the summon materias. http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3145662683&category=16462 Imagine this with your favorite summon, blah blah. If I remember correctly, you can pretty much get any materia you could want. I saw Chocobo Lure, Quadra Magic, and Holy among others up there once.
Message 5 of 38 (3 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
Registered: 10/05/2002
Offline
309 posts
 

Re: OMG.......I wish I was rich. Somthing I found on E-Bay.

Sep 18, 2003

That's awesome, but 400 bucks is a bit much.  I'd rather buy the Buster Sword replica, though.

_________
10.18.2005
Message 6 of 38 (3 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 02/25/2003
Offline
7838 posts
 

Re: OMG.......I wish I was rich. Somthing I found on E-Bay.

Sep 18, 2003

,
,
,Terr wrote:
,

That's awesome, but 400 bucks is a bit much.  I'd rather buy the Buster Sword replica, though.


,
,

Hehe.....I already have that.

-Griever_08

http://goo.gl/SjUkM
Message 7 of 38 (3 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 02/04/2003
Offline
7231 posts
 

Re: OMG.......I wish I was rich. Somthing I found on E-Bay.

Sep 18, 2003
That's cool but I wouldn't pay 400$ for it.   I'm saving up to buy a life-size replica of Squall's Gunblade.   It's super expensive though...it'll probably take me a year to save up enough money.
Message 8 of 38 (3 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 09/01/2003
Offline
4748 posts
 

Re: OMG.......I wish I was rich. Somthing I found on E-Bay.

Sep 18, 2003

,
,
,Griever_08 wrote:

,
,
,Terr wrote:
,

That's awesome, but 400 bucks is a bit much.  I'd rather buy the Buster Sword replica, though.


,
,

Hehe.....I already have that.
,

,

Really? Pretty cool, man, considering the fact that Cloud's Buster Sword costs $273.99. Do you have the Gunblade Letter Opener?
Badger Badger Badger Badger... Snake!
Message 9 of 38 (3 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 02/25/2003
Offline
7838 posts
 

Re: OMG.......I wish I was rich. Somthing I found on E-Bay.

Sep 18, 2003

,
,
,demiforce wrote:

,
,
,Griever_08 wrote:

,
,
,Terr wrote:
,

That's awesome, but 400 bucks is a bit much.  I'd rather buy the Buster Sword replica, though.


,
,

Hehe.....I already have that.
,

,

Really? Pretty cool, man, considering the fact that Cloud's Buster Sword costs $273.99. Do you have the Gunblade Letter Opener?
,
,

Yeah I got the Buster Sword for a Christmas present. No I don't have the letter opener, but I want it.

-Griever_08

http://goo.gl/SjUkM
Message 10 of 38 (3 Views)
Reply
0 Likes