Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Nov 28 2003
By: Zen.~ Uncharted Territory 1811 posts

Need more help.....

2 replies 1 views Edited Nov 28, 2003

Alright im playing FFX-2,  Im in the Calm lands and i took up the job of helping that old guy get a wife for his kid, i also took a job for telling people about the open aird inc. I found that i need a total of 80 points for the boy looking for a wife but i have over 100 and the old guy just keeps saying " you have 130 points im not sure what that means but keep at it" But im also still in chapter 1 so do i have to wait till later in the game to finish this? or whats going on?

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 3 (1 View)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7838 posts

Re: Need more help.....

Nov 28, 2003

,Zen. wrote:

Alright im playing FFX-2,  Im in the Calm lands and i took up the job of helping that old guy get a wife for his kid, i also took a job for telling people about the open aird inc. I found that i need a total of 80 points for the boy looking for a wife but i have over 100 and the old guy just keeps saying " you have 130 points im not sure what that means but keep at it" But im also still in chapter 1 so do i have to wait till later in the game to finish this? or whats going on?

Yeah I believe you have to wait till Chapter 5.

-Griever_08

http://goo.gl/SjUkM
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 3 (1 View)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2585 posts

Re: Need more help.....

Nov 29, 2003

try to get to as many pple as u can, pple will be reset after each chapter (but u'll still have ur score)

go back to the same pple in the next chapter and use the score for each pintch will be the same (so if u know which one "works best" then keep asking that particular person the same one)

~Signature~
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 3 (1 View)
0 Likes