NEED HELP CAN'T FIND THE LUNAR HARP IN FF7

9 replies 1176 views Edited Feb 24, 2006
Message 1 of 10 (1,176 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5401 posts

Re: NEED HELP CAN'T FIND THE LUNAR HARP IN FF7

Feb 24, 2006
I was stuck at that part too.  You need to go underwater with the submarine.  I believe it's under the City of the Ancients.  You could search there.

~ Credit to MaggIvy for making me this beautiful sig! Thanks! ~
Message 2 of 10 (1,176 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7716 posts

Feb 24, 2006

Gunner Yuna wrote:
I was stuck at that part too.  You need to go underwater with the submarine.  I believe it's under the City of the Ancients.  You could search there.

No. That is the key to the ancients you are thinking of. The Lunar Harp is the item that you need to get so that you can go through the sleeping forest to get to the City of the Ancients for the first time.

Dig near that tent up the ladders

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Joined GAP: 6-2-06
Message 3 of 10 (1,176 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5401 posts

Feb 24, 2006
Nevermind, I'm thinking of something else.

Message 4 of 10 (1,176 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5401 posts

Feb 24, 2006

fs_metal wrote:

Gunner Yuna wrote:

No. That is the key to the ancients you are thinking of. The Lunar Harp is the item that you need to get so that you can go through the sleeping forest to get to the City of the Ancients for the first time.

Yeah, just realized that.

Message 5 of 10 (1,176 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7716 posts

Feb 24, 2006

Gunner Yuna wrote:

fs_metal wrote:

Gunner Yuna wrote:

I would have had that typed sooner, but I was replying to a text message

Message 6 of 10 (1,176 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5401 posts

Feb 24, 2006

fs_metal wrote:

Gunner Yuna wrote:

fs_metal wrote:

Gunner Yuna wrote:

I almost beat you to it, but you're just too fast for my slow-as-a-slug internet connection. :smileytongue:

Message 7 of 10 (1,176 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7716 posts

Feb 24, 2006

Gunner Yuna wrote:

fs_metal wrote:

Gunner Yuna wrote:

fs_metal wrote:

Gunner Yuna wrote:

I almost beat you to it, but you're just too fast for my slow-as-a-slug internet connection. :smileytongue:

Ah dialup. Such a great pain in the ass

Message 8 of 10 (1,176 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7744 posts

Feb 24, 2006
Go talk to the person near the entrance of the door and ask him you looking for the Lunar Harp he asks you again and choose Lunar Harp again, he will lend you 5 or 6 of his workers and sccatered them around in the area, I usually put them one on the lower level and the rest on the top level, when you've done that push the button to activate the bomb after that all the workers will face one specific direction, you have to go to the place where the workers are facing at; and it should be there, if it did'nt find it try again until you find it.

P.S. when you find it go to the forest and walk until it says,"the forest has awaken", or something like that and stop there; look at the sides of the screen and you should see a red dot appesring and disappearing; that is actually a summon materia called Kjata,make sure you grabbed it before procceding because it will dissapear forever if you dont get it the first time.

"Can you see your end? Then death be yours!" ~ Brahms
Message 9 of 10 (1,176 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2962 posts

Feb 24, 2006
When you talk to the man in the tent say that you're looking for the Lunar Harp.  When it's time to place the workers around the site put them on the top tier in a circle next to the tent.  The harp should be between the tent and the trees.
Message 10 of 10 (1,176 Views)
0 Likes