Dec 05 2003
By: 90210~ Wastelander 741 posts

Mt gagazet. help please FF x-2

3 replies 7 views Edited Dec 5, 2003
ok Im on gagazet for the second time. when you get the syndacate uniformes you can go back on gagazet and look for a sphere. when you get to a certin part of the mountain there is strong wind. and you cant go on. my question is. How do you get the wind to stop.
Message 1 of 4 (7 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
207 posts

Re: Mt gagazet. help please FF x-2

Dec 6, 2003
there is no sphere  on mt gagazet after chapter 1,

Message Edited by tj2002ls on 12-05-2003 07:15 PM

Message 2 of 4 (7 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5945 posts

Dec 6, 2003

,90210 wrote:
ok Im on gagazet for the second time. when you get the syndacate uniformes you can go back on gagazet and look for a sphere. when you get to a certin part of the mountain there is strong wind. and you cant go on. my question is. How do you get the wind to stop.

Well, its the funniest thing.  I was on that same exact one last night and found that when I went into a side cave with a treasure chest in it and collected the object and went back and climbed the cliff in the windy area, it stopped...  Now, I don't know if that was supposed to happen or not but that's what it did on me...

For technical support (including DISK READ ERRORS) call: 1-800-345-SONY.
New to the world of the PS boards? Check out the "NEW USER GUIDE"

Message 3 of 4 (7 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3092 posts

Dec 6, 2003

,moocha01 wrote:

,90210 wrote:

Well, its the funniest thing.  I was on that same exact one last night and found that when I went into a side cave with a treasure chest in it and collected the object and went back and climbed the cliff in the windy area, it stopped...  Now, I don't know if that was supposed to happen or not but that's what it did on me...

I just went to the one part of the cave where it looks like a bunch of rocks get in your way...then you want to press "x" or something and a scene comes up...if you do this one you get more completion percent.
Complete Final Fantasy Collection, and all beaten - next plz SE- My character - 75rdm/37blm http://ffxi.allakhazam.com/profile.xml?26362
Message 4 of 4 (7 Views)
0 Likes