Sackboy
448 posts

Re: Memories of Final Fantasy 7

Nov 5, 2003
Literatly...it brings tears to my eyes...
Message 31 of 34 (0 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
26 posts

Nov 5, 2003
 FF7 was my first FF, but it wasn't my first RPG. My first RPG was one for a little system called the Super Nintendo. I absolutely cannot remember where it came from, but i do know that it was the greatest RPG of its time. it took the graphics of the SNES to a whole new level. they literally lokked just a step down from the N64's. the name? Super Mario RPG: Legend of the Seven Stars. i thought it was kinda' weird the first time i played it, but as the plot went on, i got more into it. it was the only Mario game to actually feature new characters (Geno and Mallow) and take a slight twist by letting Bowser join your team. Incredible plot, incredible graphics, incredible game! (although i must admit that Princess Toadstool's slap attack was rather odd) (not to mention the frying pan) well, the bottom line is this, i will never forget SMRPG and hope to someday play it once again! (still waitin' for it on GBA!) ,don't worry, i haven't forgotten about FF, (as a matter of fact ) 7 was my favorite and i cried when Sephiroth killed Aeris. it was like watching a sad movie (come to think of it, i cried when i tought Rinoa had died in space... but i was relieved when she wasn't...) anyway, i just wanted to share MY first RPG (and that i may never get to play it again because the SNES is old and out of date........ and broke.),one more thing before i go do something else, and i promise i'll quit being a chatter-box. why does FF8 get all the glory?! i search for FF7 stuff all the time. not just like things for the computer, but stuff on ebay and such. ALL I EVER FIND IS FF8 STUFF!! i mean, i like it, just not as much as i liked FF7, but why does FF8 get so much more credit than FF7?! make more FF7 stuff! (and besides, i CAN'T say i like FF8 better, because i haven't even finished it yet!) PHEW! .................................. ok i'm done.
Message 32 of 34 (0 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1003 posts

Nov 5, 2003
doesnt barret look like MR. T
Tha Nemises
Message 33 of 34 (0 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1203 posts

Nov 5, 2003
thats what ive always been thinkin. an if hes in the movie, or if they remake the game with voices, i think it would have to be none other than mr. t to play his part.

"Tell me friend, you ever dance with the devil in the pale moon light?"
Message 34 of 34 (0 Views)
0 Likes