Jan 29 2013
By: Nocturnal__Gamer Treasure Hunter 5310 posts

Lightning Returns Looks to Immerse the Player Like Never Before!

27 replies 437 views Edited Jan 29, 2013

With everything that is going around on the internet for, Lightning Returns.  Now that the game has shown back up on the radar after being absent for a while.  The game holds things that will immerse the play into a FF game like never before. With new combat system and "Doomsday Clock" the game is set on bringing new things to to table for the franchise.  With a fully customizable Lightning.   Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy 13 is by far the most creatively active Final Fantasy game of all time.  Allowing players to change costumes, weapons and even how the game is played.  Lightning Returns is guaranteed to have something for every fan, new, or old to the franchise.  Be sure to stay tuned to the, Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy 13 website for all things new!

www.lightningreturns.com

Lightning20.PNG

Message 1 of 28 (437 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1011 posts

Re: Lightning Returns Looks to Immerse the Player Like Never Before!

Feb 18, 2013
I'm looking forward to this game. I can't wait for it to come out.
My PSN
Message 2 of 28 (363 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1729 posts

Feb 19, 2013

I'm not looking forward to this game. It should have ended at the first XIII. I'm waiting for Versus, on the otherhand that looks a million times better than this.

Follow me: @awsaim

I'm connected to all or most popular social media!
Message 3 of 28 (351 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5310 posts

Feb 20, 2013

Awsaim wrote:

I'm not looking forward to this game. It should have ended at the first XIII. I'm waiting for Versus, on the otherhand that looks a million times better than this.

I doubt Versus will be any better than this, I've seen 13 Versus.  There was nothing that would pop out and grasp the player other then painting over FF7.  Also, I don't see how they could have ended an unfinished storyline too also since Xlll sold over 7 million units world wide.  FFXlll was definitely a commercial success for the Final Fantasy Franchise.  Although,  the only thing they could have left out was Microsoft which cost them around 40% of the game to be removed for 360 hardware.  Which the game had all it needed to sale over 7 million on the PS3 alone easily.  Anyway, looking forward to Lightning Returns since the game has a very interesting concept of how the entirety of the game will be played.  Unlike 13 Versus which has no unique qualities to offer to the gamer who bought it.

Message 4 of 28 (339 Views)
PlayStation MVP
17691 posts

Feb 22, 2013

you're waiting for VsXIII? I feel sorry for you.

Message 5 of 28 (330 Views)
PlayStation MVP
17691 posts

Feb 22, 2013

Nocturnal__Gamer wrote:

Awsaim wrote:

I doubt Versus will be any better than this, I've seen 13 Versus.  There was nothing that would pop out and grasp the player other then painting over FF7.  Also, I don't see how they could have ended an unfinished storyline too also since Xlll sold over 7 million units world wide.  FFXlll was definitely a commercial success for the Final Fantasy Franchise.  Although,  the only thing they could have left out was Microsoft which cost them around 40% of the game to be removed for 360 hardware.  Which the game had all it needed to sale over 7 million on the PS3 alone easily.  Anyway, looking forward to Lightning Returns since the game has a very interesting concept of how the entirety of the game will be played.  Unlike 13 Versus which has no unique qualities to offer to the gamer who bought it.

How are you bashing on vsXIII like that? You're making points about features that you dont even know anything about, and down-talking things as if you hope its not in the game.

Message 6 of 28 (330 Views)
I Only Post Everything
1031 posts

Feb 22, 2013

the_ed_85 wrote:
I'm looking forward to this game. I can't wait for it to come out.

agreed

Message 7 of 28 (328 Views)
I Only Post Everything
1042 posts

Feb 22, 2013

Nocturnal__Gamer wrote:

Awsaim wrote:

How can you make all those claims about VsXIII when nobody knows what features it would have brought, no one has any idea of how good or bad this game could be. You are making assumptions with no base whatsoever.

Message 8 of 28 (321 Views)
Treasure Hunter
5310 posts

Feb 22, 2013

Setzaroth wrote:

Nocturnal__Gamer wrote:

Awsaim wrote:

How are you bashing on vsXIII like that? You're making points about features that you dont even know anything about, and down-talking things as if you hope its not in the game.

It's funny, because I know more than you think.

Message 9 of 28 (319 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
17691 posts

Feb 23, 2013

I doubt it, if you did, you wouldn't elude to it, you'd just say it.

Message 10 of 28 (307 Views)