Aug 19 2013
By: xfisticuffsx Uncharted Territory 1087 posts
Accepted Solution

LGBT Guilds?

18 replies 102 views Edited Aug 19, 2013

I just preordered and was wondering if anyone has a guild for, or is a part of a guild for other gay gamers.  I'm looking to be in one and was just curious if anyone in the forums was in one or planning to be.  And what world you would be on.  Thanks :smileyhappy:

~~~~~~~~~ Show No Fear - Fortune Favors The Bold! ~~~~~~~~~
Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 19 (102 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1405 posts

Re: LGBT Guilds?

Aug 19, 2013

Well hmm

I know some Homies are on Siren and Cactaur.. and I think adamantoise...

o.O

But its possible many will reroll their characters to other worlds if server conjestion is lifted and all worlds are available.

My original Vana diel guild wants me back and some Vana diel vets and legacy players requested my attentiohn so im still debating final server..

Have you tried checking Reddits FFXIV for possible info on LGBT guilds or even the SE forums for XIV?

From a decision by Sony to move away from Community to focus on Competition...

To a forum that was on its way to repairing itself in a focus on Community.. now having trolls protected if they help generate site hits..

To the world of HOME being kept in the dark when so many developers have left already...

A concept focused on profits and Competition have another name in the world of Pro-Community- RIP!

May the trolls, drama makers and competitive personas find joy in Sony - I'll do like soo many others and just move on.

Kitty Pyra - Career and Online life ended officially 2014
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 19 (98 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1087 posts

Aug 19, 2013

Of course I haven't checked, I'm trying NOT to become a forum junkie.  This one is taking up enough of my time lol I will check those out tho.  Ty Ty :smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 19 (95 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1405 posts

Aug 19, 2013

You're welcome i can also ask some of my friends who were in legacy guilds ... if i have any leads I'll pass them on to you

and the SE XIV forum is actually very friendly... the users dont play favorites... :smileywink:

To a forum that was on its way to repairing itself in a focus on Community.. now having trolls protected if they help generate site hits..

To the world of HOME being kept in the dark when so many developers have left already...

A concept focused on profits and Competition have another name in the world of Pro-Community- RIP!

May the trolls, drama makers and competitive personas find joy in Sony - I'll do like soo many others and just move on.

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 19 (93 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1087 posts

[ Edited ]
Aug 19, 2013

Gooood to know.   Thanks again for the info, I shall look around.  I'm sure I'll stumble on one no matter what world I'm in but I'd like to look at some options.  

This is my first MMO (other than Wow, which lasted like 3 days before i was over it) so I'm tryin to learn the ropes.  

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 19 (90 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1405 posts

Aug 19, 2013

o.O

Well I have to rely on answering the LGBT by what I remember of Vana'diel..

Though ... from what I'm seeing the community is proving by majority to hate 'haters'

o.O and i saw lots of naked taru and elves.... too many boxers

Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 19 (87 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1087 posts

Aug 19, 2013

lol i don't want to be in a hater hater club.  No hate for me is just fine.  I was in a LGBT guild in the last phase, actually, their little tag thingy SAID LGBT...it was quite dramatic, and there were too many nekkid miqo'te boys gettin it on in the missions, instead of dungeons.  Needless to say i didn't stay in that long.  Anywho, i google my way around and found a few and replied.  Early release is not quite early enough, the anticipation is killin me....Happy gaming!  Thanks for the help, and usually being the first person to reply to everything i post lol 

Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 19 (83 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1405 posts

Aug 19, 2013

:smileyhappy: Im a FF supporter... of course im going to help answer things if I can...

This is Final Fantasy not Home.. the two are seperate...

:smileywink:

Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 19 (79 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
4559 posts

Aug 19, 2013

all else fails start your own ifnot sureabout runing a guild look to other guild leaders for advice on runing a guild

Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 19 (77 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1087 posts

Aug 19, 2013

I definitely do NOT want to run one lol That just sounds all kinds of not fun, and too much work. Building guild websites, changing diapers, putting the kids in time out...not for me, but thanks for the suggestion :smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 19 (71 Views)
0 Likes