Aug 18 2003
By: Ewonian~ Fender Bender 3092 posts

Just got Final Fantasy Adventure!

5 replies 1 views Edited Aug 18, 2003
Hey, listen to this, I just got Final Fantasy Adventure at a Thrift Store for a total of 1 dollar!! And it came with three other games. Its pretty decent so far. It reminds me of zelda with a little magic in it though. It really is nice although it's an original gameboy game. Who else has this treasure? Is the storyline any good?

Message Edited by Ewonian on 08-19-2003 08:50 AM

Complete Final Fantasy Collection, and all beaten - next plz SE- My character - 75rdm/37blm http://ffxi.allakhazam.com/profile.xml?26362
Message 1 of 6 (1 View)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3092 posts

Re: Just go Final Fantasy Adventure!

Aug 18, 2003
Doesn't anyone else out there have this game?
Complete Final Fantasy Collection, and all beaten - next plz SE- My character - 75rdm/37blm http://ffxi.allakhazam.com/profile.xml?26362
Message 2 of 6 (1 View)
0 Likes
Limit Breaker
21503 posts

Aug 18, 2003

,Ewonian wrote:
Hey, listen to this, I just got Final Fantasy Adventure at a Thrift Store for a total of 1 dollar!! And it came with three other games. Its pretty decent so far. It reminds me of zelda with a little magic in it though. It really is nice although it's an original gameboy game. Who else has this treasure? Is the storyline any good?

I've played it, and I also liked it, but I don't own it. It's actually the first Mana title (Secret of Mana and Legend of Mana are Seiken Densetsu 2 & 3 respectively). I've seen it a couple of times used at gaming stores, but never picked it up. I hear tell that Sword of Mana for the GBA is a remake of Seiken Densetsu/Final Fantasy Adventure, so if that's the case, I'll never own FFA.
Message 3 of 6 (1 View)
0 Likes
Survivor
2804 posts

Aug 18, 2003

,Ewonian wrote:
Doesn't anyone else out there have this game?

My friend has that game.
Message 4 of 6 (1 View)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3092 posts

Aug 19, 2003

,VII Says Goodbye wrote:

,Ewonian wrote:

I've played it, and I also liked it, but I don't own it. It's actually the first Mana title (Secret of Mana and Legend of Mana are Seiken Densetsu 2 & 3 respectively). I've seen it a couple of times used at gaming stores, but never picked it up. I hear tell that Sword of Mana for the GBA is a remake of Seiken Densetsu/Final Fantasy Adventure, so if that's the case, I'll never own FFA.

Well, is there a dark lord in Seiken Densetsu? Who is trying to get to the top of some mana tree to gain total power?
Message 5 of 6 (1 View)
0 Likes
Limit Breaker
21503 posts

Aug 19, 2003

,Ewonian wrote:

,VII Says Goodbye wrote:

,Ewonian wrote:

Well, is there a dark lord in Seiken Densetsu? Who is trying to get to the top of some mana tree to gain total power?
Since it is Seiken Densetsu, they'd probably be a dark lord in it if you see one. Although I can't tell you the answers, I do imagine that time playing the game will answer all questions you'll have. If it doesn't, that's one incomplete game.
Message 6 of 6 (1 View)
0 Likes