Oct 28 2003
By: LessIsMore~ Lombax Warrior 98 posts

Just got FFX (and a PS2, WEEEE!) Need help!

3 replies 4 views Edited Oct 28, 2003

Can somebody, got the love of ghhhaaaaddd help me with this. The sphere mapping. I cant for the life of me figure this forsaken thing out. I read the 20 minute tutorial, and its all gibberish to me.

Can somebody explain how to do it, or gimme' a link to a walkthru of this thing. Been outta' the loop for a while, I had a PlayStation back awhile ago (Ghetto Style FoSho) and I just got a PS2 finally yesterday and picked up FFX. Need'in some help...

Message 1 of 4 (4 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
913 posts

Re: Just got FFX (and a PS2, WEEEE!) Need help!

Oct 28, 2003
Message 2 of 4 (4 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
36 posts

Oct 28, 2003

,LessIsMore wrote:

Can somebody, got the love of ghhhaaaaddd help me with this. The sphere mapping. I cant for the life of me figure this forsaken thing out. I read the 20 minute tutorial, and its all gibberish to me.

Can somebody explain how to do it, or gimme' a link to a walkthru of this thing. Been outta' the loop for a while, I had a PlayStation back awhile ago (Ghetto Style FoSho) and I just got a PS2 finally yesterday and picked up FFX. Need'in some help...

H ey Lessismore,

I don't know how to post links yet or else I would have done that for you.  But a good site to check out is gamefaqs.com    Check out the playstation 2 section then look for FFX in the top 10 FAQS  it should still be there.  There are a lot of posts on how to get through the game.  I use it a lot.

The sphere mapping was hard for me to figure out also.   But I got by through trial and error.   I hope that site helps and good luck playing.

I am almost done myself.  Just need to get the last Aeons before I fight the final bosses, but I have been to consumed with playing SSX3 and Socom!

Message 3 of 4 (4 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
104 posts

Oct 28, 2003

,LessIsMore wrote:

Just get to a save point and save your game.  Then go into the sphere grid and start playing around with it until you get the hang of it.  Then when your done, you can reset the game and its as if you never even touched the sphere grid.  Once you've gotten the hang of it, you can go back and do it again the way you'd actually want to.
Message 4 of 4 (4 Views)
0 Likes