Highlighted
Jul 16 2003
By: sephiroth16~ Lombax Warrior 212 posts

Jecht/Tidus/dream...*spoiler*

22 replies 11 views Edited Jul 16, 2003

I've had this question for a while, and for some reason only now decided to ask you guys. 

If Tidus is a dream of the Fayths, then how is Jecht his father.  Is Jecht part of the dream as well, or is he dreaming that Tidus is his son.  And if Jecht is a dream as well, then why is he able to become Sin in the first place.  This makes no sense to me now that i think about it..... help.

"What I have shown you is reality. What you remember... that is the illusion."
- Sephiroth
Message 1 of 23 (11 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2718 posts

Re: Jecht/Tidus/dream...*spoiler*

Jul 16, 2003
You think of some great questions. But I can't help you.
Message 2 of 23 (11 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3736 posts

Jul 16, 2003

sephiroth16 wrote:

I've had this question for a while, and for some reason only now decided to ask you guys.

If Tidus is a dream of the Fayths, then how is Jecht his father. Is Jecht part of the dream as well, or is he dreaming that Tidus is his son. And if Jecht is a dream as well, then why is he able to become Sin in the first place. This makes no sense to me now that i think about it..... help.

Jecht was dreamt as well, and he crossed over to reality thanks to sin like tidus did. when jecht sarcrifised (sorry, it's misspelled) himself to be Braska's final aeon, the final aeon which kills sin becomes sin. Tidus was then brought over by his good ole dad, aka sin.

~Conspiracy, the true meaning is to breathe together. The
will of the family is to keep each other breathing... the survival
of the kin is of upmost priority. That is my obligation to my family.~
Message 3 of 23 (11 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3216 posts

Jul 16, 2003
,sephiroth16 wrote:

If Tidus is a dream of the Fayths, then how is Jecht his father.  Is Jecht part of the dream as well, or is he dreaming that Tidus is his son.  And if Jecht is a dream as well, then why is he able to become Sin in the first place.  This makes no sense to me now that i think about it..... help.,

Obviously this game is full of oxymorons and paradox's. 

But here's what I'm going to think, when the fayth dream, the fayth's dreams become real.  There is no record of when the fayths came into existance, so anything that they have dreamed, that has died in that world, has physically died.  Confused?  I am.

Message 4 of 23 (11 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1977 posts

Jul 16, 2003
yeah they both are not real, neither is Auron and they were kicked into Besaid into reality to help Yuna and all. thats how i understood it to be in laymans terms. =^_^=
Message 5 of 23 (11 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
621 posts

Jul 16, 2003

,sephiroth16 wrote:

If Tidus is a dream of the Fayths, then how is Jecht his father.  Is Jecht part of the dream as well, or is he dreaming that Tidus is his son.  And if Jecht is a dream as well, then why is he able to become Sin in the first place.  This makes no sense to me now that i think about it..... help.

The game said that after the war against Zanarkand and Bevelle, all the survivors of Zanarkand became fayth, where they summoned a dream world, the Zanarkand that Tidus and Jecht came from, I think. They said that this Zanarkand was created from the memories of the people who had once lived there. Jecht and Tidus are father and son, but they aren't truly real. They are a memory created by the fayth, so I believe that Tidus's and Jecht's existence are based on the memories of a father and son who had lived in Zanarkand 1000 years ago. Who knows, I may be entirely wrong. That's just what I think.

Message 6 of 23 (11 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
621 posts

Jul 16, 2003

,moogleXrez wrote:
yeah they both are not real, neither is Auron and they were kicked into Besaid into reality to help Yuna and all. thats how i understood it to be in laymans terms. =^_^=

Wait, Auron was from Spira, though. He died after his confrontation with Yunalesca after defeating Sin for the first time. He refused to accept his death, as Maester Mika, Belgemine, Seymour, Yunalesca, and Lord Jyscal (did I miss any?) had done, and so he remained in Spira as an unsent. You'll notice this if you replay the game. When Yuna sends Lord Jyscal, you can see Auron collapsing in pain. He backs away everytime Yuna performs a sending, except when Yuna performs Belgemine's sending (You can choose not to send her. It's optional, but it requires you to have all the aeons). It's weird, though, that Auron would continue to age even after his death, don't you think?
Message 7 of 23 (11 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1977 posts

Jul 16, 2003

,xenoskippy720 wrote:

,moogleXrez wrote:

Wait, Auron was from Spira, though. He died after his confrontation with Yunalesca after defeating Sin for the first time. He refused to accept his death, as Maester Mika, Belgemine, Seymour, Yunalesca, and Lord Jyscal (did I miss any?) had done, and so he remained in Spira as an unsent. You'll notice this if you replay the game. When Yuna sends Lord Jyscal, you can see Auron collapsing in pain. He backs away everytime Yuna performs a sending, except when Yuna performs Belgemine's sending (You can choose not to send her. It's optional, but it requires you to have all the aeons). It's weird, though, that Auron would continue to age even after his death, don't you think?
yeah but i mean to put it simply he wasnt real he was just with Tidus to help him and everyone else. i know Auron WAS once living but i was just simply saying that neither one of them was actually HUMAN and existing in Yunas world. lol yeah i know about all that though. that was actually the first thing i found out about X was that i figured out before a lot of my friend playing it did that Auron was really dead cos yeah i notice in the sending he gets outta the way a lot prolly cos he doesnt wanna get sent too! lol =^_-=
Message 8 of 23 (11 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
821 posts

Jul 16, 2003

,game_pimp2 wrote:
You think of some great questions. But I can't help you.

then y did u postt???????????????????
Message 9 of 23 (11 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1827 posts

Jul 16, 2003

ya i think jecht is also a part of the dream

i mean this is my guess i may be not right

just emial me if i am wrong and tell the right answer.

Killzone
Message 10 of 23 (11 Views)
0 Likes