Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Reply
Dec 07 2003
By: xarkanex Treasure Hunter 8971 posts
Offline

It took awhile

3 replies 2 views Edited Dec 7, 2003
It took awhile, but im now obsessed with FFX-2. With every other FF, I got into it at pretty much the beggining. But it took about 3 hours for me to get into FFX-2. (im now8 hours into it.) I dont know why, but at first I didnt like it. But now, I LOVE it. I guess I just had to get used to it.
,
 
,
So for those of you who rented it or bought it, played it for like an hour and decided it wasnt good, give it more time. IMO, this game was the hardest to get into, but it was worth it when I did.
-------------------------------------------------------------
AIM sn: PM me is you really want it.
>xXx xXx xXx xXx xXx xXx xXx xXx
Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 4 (2 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Sackboy
Registered: 04/13/2003
Offline
464 posts
 

Re: It took awhile

Dec 7, 2003

,
,
,MeTaLfrvr wrote:
,
It took awhile, but im now obsessed with FFX-2. With every other FF, I got into it at pretty much the beggining. But it took about 3 hours for me to get into FFX-2. (im now8 hours into it.) I dont know why, but at first I didnt like it. But now, I LOVE it. I guess I just had to get used to it.
,
 
,
So for those of you who rented it or bought it, played it for like an hour and decided it wasnt good, give it more time. IMO, this game was the hardest to get into, but it was worth it when I did.

,
,

,
Thanx man! you gave me hope.  I'm not into it yet, but maybe ill get into it later like you did.  Im about 3 hrs into it now...  I'll start playin it again.
Final Fantasy XI
Server: Asura
City: Windurst
Race:tarutaru
Job: 70WHM/35BLM
Rank: 6
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 4 (2 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 02/04/2003
Offline
7200 posts
 

Re: It took awhile

Dec 7, 2003
I got into it right after the FMV of Yuna, Rikku, and Paine at the beggining of the game.  It usually doesn't take me long to get into a game, if it's good that is. ,
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 4 (2 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 05/13/2003
Offline
8971 posts
 

Re: It took awhile

Dec 7, 2003

,
,
,Black Jade wrote:

,
,
,MeTaLfrvr wrote:
,
It took awhile, but im now obsessed with FFX-2. With every other FF, I got into it at pretty much the beggining. But it took about 3 hours for me to get into FFX-2. (im now8 hours into it.) I dont know why, but at first I didnt like it. But now, I LOVE it. I guess I just had to get used to it.
,
 
,
So for those of you who rented it or bought it, played it for like an hour and decided it wasnt good, give it more time. IMO, this game was the hardest to get into, but it was worth it when I did.

,
,

,
Thanx man! you gave me hope.  I'm not into it yet, but maybe ill get into it later like you did.  Im about 3 hrs into it now...  I'll start playin it again.
,
,
good choice. Glad I could help!
,
-------------------------------------------------------------
AIM sn: PM me is you really want it.
>xXx xXx xXx xXx xXx xXx xXx xXx
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 4 (2 Views)
Reply
0 Likes