Fender Bender
4285 posts

Re: Is ffx2 out yet?

Jul 7, 2003
I keep hearing some many people say "If X-2 or whatever game comes out whenever, i'll be lucky thats my b-day!". what if it doesnt come out on your bday? you can only get a game on your b.day or some special occasion? and yeah, my ma buys all my games too as I dont have a job, but If theres a game out I want, I dont have to wait for my bday.  I'd hate to only be able to get games on my b/day\christmas or whatever. sucks if thats how things are with you. 
Message 11 of 13 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Final Boss
30058 posts

Jul 7, 2003

,tes wrote:

why dont you stop flooding chaynes? you could have easily put that under one post.

and black goku, i heard it was in nov, perfect timing for my b-day!!!!

flame time -  ok listen you obviously have no clue how to reply or quote cause your posting like a n00b. Education time - replying to a post, click on the reply button on the post you actually want to reply to, not the main part of the thread, next use the quote button to reply and see how ppl know who you are replying to.

3 posts, 3 different ppl, learn to look to what a person is replying to and why. Oh and who do you think made sure this post was moved to the right board heh live and learn...

Go read the Announcements board and read it before you make yourself look worse than you already do.

Message Edited by chaynes on 07-07-2003 05:20 AM

Formally chaynes...
Message 12 of 13 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Wastelander
693 posts

Jul 7, 2003
here here
"...Was I created this way too?"
- Sephiroth from FF7