Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Wastelander
967 posts

Re: I want a worldmap and airship

Mar 5, 2010

FF has changed.... a lot

Me, I still prefer the old classic FF games.

I really don't want to see the next turning point for FF.

Message 11 of 14 (68 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1816 posts

Mar 5, 2010

YukitoKunisaki wrote:

I agree. This is why I am not supporting FF13. People keep saying "Everyone says they won't get it but they will". I am serious. I cannot take FF anymore. =l

For me this is my first FF game... i will buy a 50$ cardand buy all 3 FF games from the psn store.

Photobucket
Message 12 of 14 (68 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
266 posts

Mar 5, 2010

I don't know what the big deal is, EVERY Final Fantasy is DIFFERENT.   FFXIII only going to be linear until a certain chapter, just like you couldn't travel much on any continent in FFVII until you got your Highwind.   Not every final fantasy is going to be a straight of copy of FFVII that would just be boring. So thank god for developers making every Final Fantasy different.

Message 13 of 14 (68 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1816 posts

Mar 5, 2010

Luciferbelmont wrote:

I don't know what the big deal is, EVERY Final Fantasy is DIFFERENT.   FFXIII only going to be linear until a certain chapter, just like you couldn't travel much on any continent in FFVII until you got your Highwind.   Not every final fantasy is going to be a straight of copy of FFVII that would just be boring. So thank god for developers making every Final Fantasy different.

i agree, if i wanted the same game, i would save 100$'s and go buy the FF game from psn for 10$

Photobucket
Message 14 of 14 (68 Views)
0 Likes