Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Sep 22 2003
By: cozmo247~ Treasure Hunter 8755 posts

I hate the Law System!

15 replies 4 views Edited Sep 22, 2003
OK, I thought it was alright in the beginning of FFTA, "don't use silence" or "no rapiers", I was kool with that. Now, where I'm at, "don't fight", "no items", "no healing"... sure i have anti-law cards, but I'm maxed out and I can't trade for the ones i need. I think this really takes away from the name Final Fantasy Tactics. In the original there was no law system and they still made it challenging.
Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 16 (4 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1827 posts

Re: I hate the Law System!

Sep 22, 2003

god too much reading

don't have time

please summerize it

Killzone
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 16 (4 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1624 posts

Sep 22, 2003

,cozmo247 wrote:
OK, I thought it was alright in the beginning of FFTA, "don't use silence" or "no rapiers", I was kool with that. Now, where I'm at, "don't fight", "no items", "no healing"... sure i have anti-law cards, but I'm maxed out and I can't trade for the ones i need. I think this really takes away from the name Final Fantasy Tactics. In the original there was no law system and they still made it challenging.

Final Fantasy Tactics is Final Fantasy Tactics, Final Fantasy Tactics Advance is Final Fantasy Tactics Advance; stop comparing the two different games and have fun! I had no problem with the Law-System, by the way sometimes you can change it by reload the map...
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 16 (4 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4924 posts

Sep 22, 2003

,omn wrote:

god too much reading

don't have time

please summerize it

wth??? You call that too much reading?? Then you really shouldn't be on the boards, and you really shouldn't post if you don't have something worth contributing.

Ahem. I was looking forward to getting FFTA until you said all that lol it sounds too much like the FF card game now, with all those regional rules... but who knows, I might still get it, because I really liked the original game, and extra challenge wouldn't really be all that bad...I think?

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 16 (4 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4748 posts

Sep 22, 2003

,omn wrote:

god too much reading

don't have time

please summerize it

Then don't post next time if you don't have anything good to say.
Badger Badger Badger Badger... Snake!
Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 16 (4 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
8755 posts

Sep 22, 2003

Tifa_Orunitia wrote:

omn wrote:

god too much reading

don't have time

please summerize it

wth??? You call that too much reading?? Then you really shouldn't be on the boards, and you really shouldn't post if you don't have something worth contributing.

Ahem. I was looking forward to getting FFTA until you said all that lol it sounds too much like the FF card game now, with all those regional rules... but who knows, I might still get it, because I really liked the original game, and extra challenge wouldn't really be all that bad...I think?

Don't get me wrong, the game is really good and I love it, but since when did some dude ride around on a chocobo blowing a whistle and giving you red and yellow cards like soccer? To me, that is not FF. The gameplay feels somewhat like the original, I just don't like the add-ins like that.
Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 16 (4 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
8755 posts

Sep 22, 2003

Xin wrote:

cozmo247 wrote:

Final Fantasy Tactics is Final Fantasy Tactics, Final Fantasy Tactics Advance is Final Fantasy Tactics Advance; stop comparing the two different games and have fun! I had no problem with the Law-System, by the way sometimes you can change it by reload the map...

I'm not trying to compare them... I like FFTA, it's just pissing me off. I'm really starting to think the Square-Enix deal was a mistake.
Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 16 (4 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3092 posts

Sep 22, 2003

,cozmo247 wrote:

Yeah, I just got the game and sometimes whenever i get to the no fighting part. I just have my soldiers attack once anyways because some battles take over an hour!
Complete Final Fantasy Collection, and all beaten - next plz SE- My character - 75rdm/37blm http://ffxi.allakhazam.com/profile.xml?26362
Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 16 (4 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4249 posts

Sep 22, 2003

I have 48 Hours Put into that Game and Haven't Had Much of a Problem with the Law System

Try LAw cards Or Just Obey them its not that HArd

Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 16 (4 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3092 posts

Sep 22, 2003

,Zell_Rocks wrote:

I have 48 Hours Put into that Game and Haven't Had Much of a Problem with the Law System

Try LAw cards Or Just Obey them its not that HArd

What is your clan mostly consist of?
Complete Final Fantasy Collection, and all beaten - next plz SE- My character - 75rdm/37blm http://ffxi.allakhazam.com/profile.xml?26362
Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 16 (4 Views)
0 Likes