Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Monster Hunter
38 posts

Re: I feel like such an idiot!

Aug 24, 2003
Ha ha ha , but i have to admit. It is very usefull.:manwink:
"On the road of life you can choose to either submit or be sent to oblivion." -Chaos, the Darkfire Jinn
Message 11 of 20 (0 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1311 posts

Aug 24, 2003

,Dark Canuck wrote:
DOH!!! I was playing FFX and I got to the Sinspawn GUI boss where you have to kill off both arms to attack and hit the head when it vibrates. Ya... so anyway, it has 12,000 HP right? (I scanned it) and it has like 200 left, and I accidentaly pummel the centre with thunder instead of the arms... so I'm like wait a minute, I don't have to kill the arms if I use magic on the centre. The entire time I'd been attacking only, and hadn't used any magic because I thought it would block it. The battle ended up being over an hour long and I used most of my 70 potions. Stupid me
Anyone else done something that stupid in an FF game? (Such as the time I put final attack with Hades instead of pheonix when I was fighting emerald in ff7)

lol an hr long that's funny to hear, i never did heal myself when i had reflect.. never really like it.
the stupid thing i did was try to do everything, like sidequest and all as i was proceeding the game of ffx. then i found out i could go back w/ the airship
Message 12 of 20 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
51 posts

Aug 24, 2003

,Dark Canuck wrote:
DOH!!! I was playing FFX and I got to the Sinspawn GUI boss where you have to kill off both arms to attack and hit the head when it vibrates. Ya... so anyway, it has 12,000 HP right? (I scanned it) and it has like 200 left, and I accidentaly pummel the centre with thunder instead of the arms... so I'm like wait a minute, I don't have to kill the arms if I use magic on the centre. The entire time I'd been attacking only, and hadn't used any magic because I thought it would block it. The battle ended up being over an hour long and I used most of my 70 potions. Stupid me
Anyone else done something that stupid in an FF game? (Such as the time I put final attack with Hades instead of pheonix when I was fighting emerald in ff7)

I felt pretty stupid when I got lost in the(spoiler**?) bevelle cloister of trials.  Now THATS a story.
Message 13 of 20 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
457 posts

Aug 25, 2003

,SnakeEyes7 wrote:

,Dark Canuck wrote:

I felt pretty stupid when I got lost in the(spoiler**?) bevelle cloister of trials.  Now THATS a story.

Man i hate those trials.
Message 14 of 20 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
9154 posts

Aug 25, 2003

Dark Canuck wrote:

i dont know how u ppl miss those huge letters at the top of this board saying to label ur spoilers.... its amazing really....
Message 15 of 20 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
933 posts

Aug 26, 2003

Gringita709 wrote:

Dark Canuck wrote:

i dont know how u ppl miss those huge letters at the top of this board saying to label ur spoilers.... its amazing really....

I didn't consider that a spoiler. Spoilers are relating to plot or secrets. My post didn't ruin anyones game. Does anyone know what a GUI is or care? And I've seen about a million people talk about Emerald. It's not a spoiler at all. I can just see people now: You idiot Dark! I know know that there is a boss called sinspawn GUI! I'll never play this game again! You ruined it for me! If you play the game for 1 minute you'll know what a sinspawn is, and if you haven't played it yet, is telling you a bosses name going to ruin the game? i dont know how u ppl miss those huge letters at the top of this board saying to NOT POST SPAM!!!!!!!!! Gringita, is there any way to block redundant peoples posts? Never mind, I'll just ignore you!
Message 16 of 20 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
621 posts

Aug 27, 2003
That's too bad. It's just bad luck. But if you're having enough trouble with Sinspawn Gui to the point where you have to use 70 Potions, then your characters are WAY too weak. I'd level up more before continuing.
Message 17 of 20 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
123 posts

Aug 27, 2003

,cloudstrife1988 wrote:
yes i always forget about the reflect.... not a good thing

You'd think Reflect was a good thing(which it is in a way) but , every time I use it, it always works to my disadvantage(meaning I can't heal etc.).  Not only that but I tend to accidently heal the boss or enemy.

Message Edited by Trunks2K on 08-26-2003 10:32 PM

Message 18 of 20 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
9154 posts

Aug 27, 2003

Dark Canuck wrote:

Gringita709 wrote:

Dark Canuck wrote:

I didn't consider that a spoiler. Spoilers are relating to plot or secrets. My post didn't ruin anyones game. Does anyone know what a GUI is or care? And I've seen about a million people talk about Emerald. It's not a spoiler at all. I can just see people now: You idiot Dark! I know know that there is a boss called sinspawn GUI! I'll never play this game again! You ruined it for me! If you play the game for 1 minute you'll know what a sinspawn is, and if you haven't played it yet, is telling you a bosses name going to ruin the game? i dont know how u ppl miss those huge letters at the top of this board saying to NOT POST SPAM!!!!!!!!! Gringita, is there any way to block redundant peoples posts? Never mind, I'll just ignore you!

lol u know now that i read it i have no idea why i posted that.... it was 6am when i posted that i was ready to go to sleep lol

yea but i agree with the other ppl with lady yunalesca (sp) the reflect was very annoying
Message 19 of 20 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
88 posts

Aug 27, 2003
ya, reflect can really mess with you. like i forgot i had reflect on when i was in the tower in wutai, fighting the fifth guardian(or whatever u call them), and i casted ultima on myself, thinking, "hey, when u reflect something, it is stronger, right? so how about casting the strongest magic on reflect?" big mistake, it broke thru the reflect, and now i had like barely any hp left, so w/o thinking, , i casted curaga on myself, which reflected and cured him, and he hit me, and i was dead.
"Eat, Drink, be merry! For tomorrow, we die!"
"Eye for an eye, and the world goes blind, tooth for a tooth and noone eats steak."
"Its too dark, I can't hear you!"
"You laugh becaue I am different, I laugh because you are all the same."
Message 20 of 20 (0 Views)
0 Likes