Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Survivor
2804 posts

Re: I NEED HELP WITH CEREBUS IN GALBADIA GARDEN! FFVIII

Jul 13, 2003

,Kuzu Ryu Sen wrote:

,sephiroth747 wrote:
One GF will save you... CARBUNCLE! If Ceberus dispels the reflect do it again designate one character to be the carbuncle guy. And DON'T USE RINOA! Quistis is so much better!

*SLAP!* Rinoa >> Quistis

It's ture Quistis is better than Rinoa,well thats what I think.
Please use plain text.
Message 11 of 23 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
493 posts

Jul 13, 2003

Kuzu Ryu Sen wrote:

sephiroth747 wrote:
One GF will save you... CARBUNCLE! If Ceberus dispels the reflect do it again designate one character to be the carbuncle guy. And DON'T USE RINOA! Quistis is so much better!

*SLAP!* Rinoa >> Quistis

*SLAP!!!* Quistis >>>>>>>>>> Rinoa. Rinoa is better looking...but i respect anyone who could hit me with a whip.
"Next we go to Kilika temple"-Yuna
"Hell no we're goin to K-Mart"-Zofobork bringer of bacon
Please use plain text.
Message 12 of 23 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
208 posts

Jul 13, 2003

,sephiroth747 wrote:

,Kuzu Ryu Sen wrote:

,sephiroth747 wrote:

*SLAP!* Rinoa >> Quistis

*SLAP!!!* Quistis >>>>>>>>>> Rinoa. Rinoa is better looking...but i respect anyone who could hit me with a whip.

Heh, she is, and also better at fighting..... but i guess Pandora's Box would beat anything that Rinoa does O_o

but im highly biased as i've always A-L-W-A-Y-S had Rinoa in my team and had no troubles

Message Edited by Kuzu Ryu Sen on 07-13-2003 08:06 PM

Please use plain text.
Message 13 of 23 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3638 posts

Jul 13, 2003

,Joseph3391 wrote:

,Kuzu Ryu Sen wrote:

,sephiroth747 wrote:

*SLAP!* Rinoa >> Quistis

It all depends on who you use more. I used Rinoa more, so Rinoa is at a higher level, plus Rinoa has more magic than Quistis (for me). So for me Rinoa is stronger. But it all depends on how you train.

Please use plain text.
Message 14 of 23 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
493 posts

Jul 13, 2003

The_Game_Guru wrote:

Joseph3391 wrote:

Kuzu Ryu Sen wrote:

sephiroth747 wrote:

*SLAP!* Rinoa >> Quistis

It all depends on who you use more. I used Rinoa more, so Rinoa is at a higher level, plus Rinoa has more magic than Quistis (for me). So for me Rinoa is stronger. But it all depends on how you train.

It DOESN'T MATTER how strong your characters are the enemies will be just as strong unless you use strength and vitalitity bonus and ups!
Please use plain text.
Message 15 of 23 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3638 posts

Jul 13, 2003

,sephiroth747 wrote:

,The_Game_Guru wrote:

,Joseph3391 wrote:

,Kuzu Ryu Sen wrote:

,sephiroth747 wrote:

*SLAP!* Rinoa >> Quistis

It DOESN'T MATTER how strong your characters are the enemies will be just as strong unless you use strength and vitalitity bonus and ups!

So you are trying to tell me, that when I am level 100, and I go back to Balamb, all the enemies will be as strong as me. Sorry man, but you are wrong. And if you read what I wrote, I put Rinoa is stronger than Quistis for me because she is at a higher level and she has more magic (which I junction with her). Therefore for me, Rinoa is stronger.
Please use plain text.
Message 16 of 23 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
493 posts

Jul 13, 2003

The_Game_Guru wrote:

sephiroth747 wrote:

The_Game_Guru wrote:

Joseph3391 wrote:

Kuzu Ryu Sen wrote:

sephiroth747 wrote:

*SLAP!* Rinoa >> Quistis

So you are trying to tell me, that when I am level 100, and I go back to Balamb, all the enemies will be as strong as me. Sorry man, but you are wrong. And if you read what I wrote, I put Rinoa is stronger than Quistis for me because she is at a higher level and she has more magic (which I junction with her). Therefore for me, Rinoa is stronger.

Are you Junctioning magic? Yes! Have you used stat boosting items and abilities? Probably. This probably means that yes you'll be stronger. Yes the enemies do have an hp and power limit but the programmers figured people like you would think these thoughts. So they gave bosses the ability to grow like you the stronger you get without boosters and junctioned magic the stornger he gets. You can use the boosters and junctions to surpass but that is the only way.
Please use plain text.
Message 17 of 23 (2 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Jul 13, 2003
Hi, thank you for all the help. I have some questions though. Who is the GF Carbuncle? How did I miss him? Can I still get him? If so how and where?

Also I don't know how to use the boost ability for GF's. I did learn that ability though!

One more thing, I need you to clarify please! If I level up, the boss' and monsters do too? Won't that make them just as hard to fight? If I turn them into a card, I get no EXP, but my GF's still learn abilities? How many abilities shoud my GF's have. Should they be maxed?

And P.S. Im a girl!
Please use plain text.
Message 18 of 23 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
208 posts

Jul 13, 2003

,linda092 wrote:
Hi, thank you for all the help. I have some questions though. Who is the GF Carbuncle? How did I miss him? Can I still get him? If so how and where?

Also I don't know how to use the boost ability for GF's. I did learn that ability though!

One more thing, I need you to clarify please! If I level up, the boss' and monsters do too? Won't that make them just as hard to fight? If I turn them into a card, I get no EXP, but my GF's still learn abilities? How many abilities shoud my GF's have. Should they be maxed?

And P.S. Im a girl!

Class.. hi Linda092

You use the boost ability by using your GF 1st. During the summon sequence you have to hold down select.. when doing that al little hand will appear in the bottom left of the screen.. that when you have to spaz on the contols and hammer square as fast as you can, you hav to keep an eye on the little finger thing in the bottom left cause a red cross appears on it time to time.. thats when you have to stop pressin square.. if you continue then all the points you've gained will disapper and you'll start again. You can double/triple your damage if you do this well.. my personal best in 134 by Quezacotl

hope that helped

Please use plain text.
Message 19 of 23 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3638 posts

Jul 13, 2003

,sephiroth747 wrote:

The_Game_Guru wrote:

Are you Junctioning magic? Yes! Have you used stat boosting items and abilities? Probably. This probably means that yes you'll be stronger. Yes the enemies do have an hp and power limit but the programmers figured people like you would think these thoughts. So they gave bosses the ability to grow like you the stronger you get without boosters and junctioned magic the stornger he gets. You can use the boosters and junctions to surpass but that is the only way.
If you read my previous posts, you will see that I state that Bosses and GFs get stronger as you do. I am saying that normal enemies do not grow as you do.
Please use plain text.
Message 20 of 23 (2 Views)
0 Likes