Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Nov 04 2003
By: agamer~ Lombax Warrior 98 posts

How Long is ffx?

23 replies 4 views Edited Nov 4, 2003

..if you dont spend a lot of hours lvling?

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 24 (4 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1854 posts

Re: How Long is ffx?

Nov 4, 2003
i think it is about 40 hours
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 24 (4 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4285 posts

Nov 4, 2003

,agamer wrote:

The thing about Final Fantasy X is...you'll need to spend hours leveling or the harder bosses will literally destroy you....
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 24 (4 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
12360 posts

Nov 4, 2003

I'll just say this right now.... if you don't spend much extra time leveling, you really can't beat the game... I tried many times...

So on that note I'd say a good 50-60 hours

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 24 (4 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
10751 posts

Nov 4, 2003
The game is about 35-40 hours with moderate leveling up (from my own experience) but there are a couple of sphere grid abilities you're definitely going to want to have before you face the final boss.  What you won't be needing are ultimate weapons or even particularly strong characters.  Build Yuna up a bit and give her Holy--final boss is a piece of cake.  Build Tidus a little bit, get some decent armor...he can do some damage.  Same for Auron.  Those are the three characters to build up.  Build the others just for fun, but it's not necessary to beat the game.  FFX is incredibly easy and the final battle is...well, just as easy.  You'll see why when you get there. 
Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 24 (4 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
634 posts

Nov 4, 2003

,BlueOakleyz wrote:

I'll just say this right now.... if you don't spend much extra time leveling, you really can't beat the game... I tried many times...

So on that note I'd say a good 50-60 hours

That time range sounds about right. but mine was around 60-70 cause i was playing blitzball alot.:robotwink:
Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 24 (4 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
62 posts

Nov 4, 2003
the bare minimum: around 40 hours. this means no blitzball, above-average ish leveling and no side questing.
Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 24 (4 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1481 posts

Nov 4, 2003

,agamer wrote:

It tooked me 65hrs min to finish the game but if you like blitzball and and others than probably 90hrs max.
Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 24 (4 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
12360 posts

Nov 4, 2003

Lol I could add another 8-10 hours to my official time if I counted my failed effort to try and beat the game right after fighting the boss where you are supposed to get the final aeon.

Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 24 (4 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
9154 posts

Nov 4, 2003

maricam wrote:
The game is about 35-40 hours with moderate leveling up (from my own experience) but there are a couple of sphere grid abilities you're definitely going to want to have before you face the final boss.  What you won't be needing are ultimate weapons or even particularly strong characters.  Build Yuna up a bit and give her Holy--final boss is a piece of cake.  Build Tidus a little bit, get some decent armor...he can do some damage.  Same for Auron.  Those are the three characters to build up.  Build the others just for fun, but it's not necessary to beat the game.  FFX is incredibly easy and the final battle is...well, just as easy.  You'll see why when you get there. 

heh for the final boss give Auron Zombie attack and have yuna with Life... that boss sucked

but for some other bosses... i had trouble with... wont say names so i wont ruin the game.. but the boss that has 3 forms gave me one hell of a beating.... well several beatings.. i almost gave up lol
Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 24 (4 Views)
0 Likes