Fender Bender
3010 posts

Re: How Long is ffx?

Nov 15, 2003

No, it is very possible to finish a game without leveling up. You can look up gamefaqs com for ffx guides on the NSG challenge which stands for No Sphere Grid challenge (i.e.-no leveling). There are even NSNSGNC challenges which are No Summons, No Sphere Grid, No Customization(weapons) challenges. And this is very possible,  I know a few ppl who have done it.

So if it's possible to finish a game without ever summoning aeons, ever touching the sphere grid, and never customizing a weapon, I'd say it's very possible to finish a game without just leveling. And I'd agree it would take around 30-40 hours, maybe less.

As for me, I'm on my 200 somethingith hour. And I still have lots to do!

Message 21 of 24 (1 View)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1087 posts

Nov 15, 2003

,bloody dove wrote:

No, it is very possible to finish a game without leveling up. You can look up gamefaqs com for ffx guides on the NSG challenge which stands for No Sphere Grid challenge (i.e.-no leveling). There are even NSNSGNC challenges which are No Summons, No Sphere Grid, No Customization(weapons) challenges. And this is very possible,  I know a few ppl who have done it.

So if it's possible to finish a game without ever summoning aeons, ever touching the sphere grid, and never customizing a weapon, I'd say it's very possible to finish a game without just leveling. And I'd agree it would take around 30-40 hours, maybe less.

As for me, I'm on my 200 somethingith hour. And I still have lots to do!

How the h*** do you finish the whole game without doing any leveling up, no summons, no customization, and nothing else?  To me i sound kinda impossible.
Message 22 of 24 (1 View)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1827 posts

Nov 15, 2003

i finished the game in 50 hours

i didn't do much

but i also took 100 hours to finsh most of hte sidequets.

Killzone
Message 23 of 24 (1 View)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Fender Bender
3010 posts

Nov 16, 2003

,Sephiroth2290 wrote:

How the h*** do you finish the whole game without doing any leveling up, no summons, no customization, and nothing else?  To me i sound kinda impossible.
Yeah it's probably really difficult, but it IS possible or else they wouldn't have made lots of faqs about it.
Message 24 of 24 (1 View)
0 Likes