Fender Bender
4306 posts

Re: Horrible.. Horrible Game!!!

Oct 2, 2003

Gringita709 wrote:
FFTA is the worst FF i have ever played... thats even after playing FF4 (eck) .. Strategy RPGs is the worst... cant stand it.. cant play it... thats one FF i will never finish playing!

To each his or her own. Agreed that FFT blows, but it's hardly my choice for worst ever. That dubious honor is a tie between Legend of Dragoon and Saga Frontier for me. IMO, those two are not only the worst rpgs, but the worst games ever made. You didn't like FF 4? Likely my favorite of the series -- sfc version.
Message 11 of 25 (9 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1782 posts

Oct 2, 2003

,Gringita709 wrote:
FFTA is the worst FF i have ever played... thats even after playing FF4 (eck) .. Strategy RPGs is the worst... cant stand it.. cant play it... thats one FF i will never finish playing!

yeah the law system does suck....but i wouldnt call it the worst FF....id say it was a different kind of FF....i guess you're a strictly turned-based action kinda guy and not a tactics kinda guy. I can go either way.
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

get your mouse off my sig!
Message 12 of 25 (9 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1624 posts

Oct 2, 2003

,Gringita709 wrote:
FFTA isthe worst FF i have ever played... thats even after playing FF4 (eck) .. Strategy RPGs is the worst... cant stand it.. cant play it... thats one FF i will never finish playing!

Save it for FFX-2...
Message 13 of 25 (9 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3092 posts

Oct 2, 2003

,Xin wrote:

,Gringita709 wrote:
FFTA isthe worst FF i have ever played... thats even after playing FF4 (eck) .. Strategy RPGs is the worst... cant stand it.. cant play it... thats one FF i will never finish playing!

Save it for FFX-2...

At least X-2 will have active battle mode and you will be able to move around during the battle instead of every other ff game where your stationary...You might just be suprised by how this game will turn out!
Complete Final Fantasy Collection, and all beaten - next plz SE- My character - 75rdm/37blm http://ffxi.allakhazam.com/profile.xml?26362
Message 14 of 25 (9 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1624 posts

Oct 2, 2003

,Ewonian wrote:

,null,

At least X-2 will have active battle mode and you will be able to move around during the battle instead of every other ff game where your stationary...You might just be suprised by how this game will turn out!

First of all, I have it...

2ed, the story is the worst ever in any RPG...

3rd, since story is all I care about in a RPG, it is the worst RPG ever made on my list...

4th, I'm not surprised by anything in FFX-2...

5th, I regret I wasted 90 CND importing this thing...

6th, I hate FFFunBoys more than ever, 'cause they actually made me believe this games was going to be great... *high sales, good reviews in Japan... whatever*

Lastly, FFX-2 turned me away from Square, I waited for a good FF since FFVII... it is been long enough... I have Monolith now, they better not screw up with their Xeno series...

Message Edited by Xin on 10-02-2003 04:16 PM

Message 15 of 25 (9 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3092 posts

Oct 2, 2003

,Xin wrote:

,Ewonian wrote:

First of all, I have it...

2ed, the story is the worst ever in any RPG...

3rd, since story is all I care about in a RPG, it is the worst RPG ever made on my list...

4th, I'm not surprised by anything in FFX-2...

5th, I regret I wasted 90 CND importing this thing...

6th, I hate FFFunBoys more than ever, 'cause they actually made me believe this games was going to be great... *high sales, good reviews in Japan... whatever*

Lastly, FFX-2 turned me away from Square, I waited for a good FF since FFVII... it is been long enough... I have Monolith now, they better not screw up with their Xeno series...

Message Edited by Xin on 10-02-2003 04:16 PM

But the fact is that they made the storyline for Final Fantasy X so it would have to have a sequal, and Final Fantasy VII was too easy and short!
Complete Final Fantasy Collection, and all beaten - next plz SE- My character - 75rdm/37blm http://ffxi.allakhazam.com/profile.xml?26362
Message 16 of 25 (9 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
297 posts

Oct 2, 2003

,Gringita709 wrote:

,ps2 its a sony wrote:

,Gringita709 wrote:

How can you say that! I'm playing it right now and it seems alot of fun and i can't stop playing.

horrible!! the fighting sucks the laws suck the towns suck the ppl suck everything sux!! u cant even explore stuff.. and it all just sux! Horrible game!!

Good reasons.  I enjoy well thougth out editorials on games.

There is a reason they have the "Tactics" moniker.  They are tactical strategy games that require much more cerebral input than your every day rpg.  I love all kinds of games.  But I know many people who hate the tactics-type of games.

Do you like chess?  Tactics is chess, just sexier!

There is no such thing as a stupid question....there are only really stupid people asking.
Message 17 of 25 (9 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1998 posts

Oct 2, 2003
first off, im finding ffta a lot of fun. as said earlier, to each his own.  im not the big boss around here or anything but negative comments arent needed.  some people are enjoying ffta and are looking forward to ffx-2.  your comments may make people feel bad.  kinda immature if you ask me... sorry if im being mean its just some things send me off.  haha on a higher note have a good day guys lol
Message 18 of 25 (9 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1624 posts

Oct 3, 2003

,Ewonian wrote:

,null,
But the fact is that they made the storyline for Final Fantasy X so it would have to have a sequal, and Final Fantasy VII was too easy and short!

Who ever said I thought FFX had a good storyline, and I never believed "FFVII is the best FF", my fav. FF is FFVI... FFVII actually disapointed me, that's what I meant by "waited since FFVII"...

Message Edited by Xin on 10-02-2003 09:23 PM

Message 19 of 25 (9 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7838 posts

Oct 3, 2003

,Gringita709 wrote:

Yeah I never could get into FF Tactics back when it first came out....I just did'nt like how linear it was and how the battles were strategy based.

On the other hand FF4 is one of my favorite FF's. I can understand you not liking FF T, but FF4 is a classic.

-Griever_08

http://goo.gl/SjUkM
Message 20 of 25 (9 Views)
0 Likes